Gaga & Beyonce's Looks -- How Much It Cost?

From precisely placed police tape to outrageous catsuits, the epic music video for Lady Gaga and Beyonce's "Telephone" is packed with designer digs.

Lady Gaga & Beyonce
In her lady packed prison scene, Lady Gaga wears a Search and Destroy studded jacket -- and though this one is customized just for her, a similar one from the brand would set you back $2,500!

Bey's yellow latex diner dress was considerably cheaper -- the form fitting Atsuko Kudo frock goes for $344, hat sold separately for $580. The Jeremy Scott Mickey Mouse glasses add another $440.

The cheapest accessory in the vid: Gaga's Diet Coke curlers -- 75 cents apiece from the nearest vending machine.

YWedig:  1586 days ago

Haha! I love how people commenting this say they worship satan!! hahahahahah seriously get real jesus freaks!

Jenn:  1586 days ago

Lady GaGa is just like how Madonna was when she started way back... controversial. If you don't like it, don't watch it...plain and simple.

Matthew:  1586 days ago

It amazes me the things that some of you say. They are devil worshippers in a secret society? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It was a music video. It was creative. you may not have liked what you saw but it was VERY creative! IF you put forth the energy you spend claiming these 2 are in some secret society and reading on some pathetic web site about lies imagine what that energy would do for GOOD! Grow up and quit being complete IDIOTS. Good grief some of you must have had 1st cousins for parents!

maria:  1590 days ago

I just had to put my 2 cents in this here commentary. There is no doubt in my mind that these two humans (Lady GaGa & Beyonce) are in the secret society freemason masonic illuminaty entertainment industry. If u really do ur homewrk and research the symbolic stuff that comes out in the videos and the lyrics its all there. Don't get me wrong we all have the right "free will" to choose what to belive in. But there comes a point when people are going to know the REAL TRUTH and will cross the line and rise up against just the fact that there using and transforming our children to do
un-ethical; have no moral community steppin' on & destroing
innocent children' minds. Maria805
by lying,brain washing us

maria:  1590 days ago

I just had to comment on this matter soo disturbing but TRUE. The other day I was watching the Nickelodian network w my children and it just so happens that Lady GaGa is going to perfom. It blew my mind that in this network on a Kids Choice Awards this human Lady GaGa is going to be there & perform...Huuumm.. Realy well let me tell u just in cause u didn't alredy know this human that gives satanic symbolic hidden messages in her videos and in her lyrics is just soo wrong parents come on wake up they want us to stay stuck on stupid don't let them we need to know their history I mean whats realy going to my people could it be mind control brain washing u so deciving and sick. But on a childrens network it goes to show that this secret society illuminati is everywere...be aware theres signs everywere....Maria805

DeJon:  1590 days ago

These ladies are just trying to make good music to entertain people...it is getting tiring...hearing all of these love songs...they just wanted to do something different!!!! SO GET OVER IT!!!!

Candy:  1584 days ago

Lady Gaga did not perform on the Kids Choice Awards. What are you talking about? Nominated and performing are not the same thing.

ciara tolar:  1593 days ago

well for the one that said bey is overexposed is stupid cuz nobody told your ass to read the damn post just saying.

Truth:  1600 days ago

People need to wake up and realize that this is killing the minds of our children with subliminal messages! They are obvious devil worshipers! If you don't believe me then look up the Jay Z deception! It is time to open your eyes people!

Beau:  1599 days ago

Can Beyonce go away for a while, she is over exposed

dede:  1555 days ago

God is good and stop haten On b and gaga. We all have to answer to god in the end. Never worry about others focus on u gettin to heaven.

mark:  1544 days ago

are the stupid people that think Lady Gaga and Beyonce are devil worshipers Mormons? or just stupid people

nick:  1521 days ago

I love gaga and beonce

jtboi08:  1500 days ago

you people are so effing stupid. They are entertainers. Get out of your sheltered lifes, the tiny box you live in. You don't realize that YOU are the ones brain washing the children by teaching them hate. I hope you do not ever call yourself a good parent if you teach such things. Keep and open mind and teach love, not hate. Get over yourself and your stubborn bullsh*t. People these days have no friggen brains. Just sayin!!! :) You know I'm right.

Lisa:  1495 days ago

OMG!!!WTF..are u people talking about!!!!!...its ridiculous!!!!!!..sublimly this has been going on for years, theres no society for it, its people!!!..and now theres a society!?..comeon!!!..freestyle talent is awesome!!and Lady GaGa is very talented and whats with the people in these comments refering to them as humans??? arn"t we all? Arn"t u???human

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments