Kate Gosselin: 'Jon's There When He's There'

Kate Gosselin tried to keep the topic on "Dancing with the Stars" when she co-hosted "The View" today -- but that didn't stop Sherri Shepherd from trying to pry some personal dirt outta her.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
A re-weaved Kate was asked how involved Jon Gosselin is with their kids -- both personally and financially -- and, well, it sounds like he's got half of it down.

Laura:  1636 days ago

GIVE IT UP KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! USED TO BE A FAN UNTIL THE REAL DIVA POPPED UP!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT A STAR IN MY BOOKS!!! GO BACK TO NURSING IM SURE YOU HAVE ONE HELL OF A BEDSIDE MANOR!!!

Brenda anderson:  1636 days ago

i have to give her credit for doing DWTS ....peaple dont like her and she knows it..i think peaple should give her a break..not everyone on DWTS are entertainers...so she has 8 kids .so what..i think peaple should layoff and give her a chance...she has changed..i would be a bitch too if i were married to john..and anyone who watched..her show john and kate plus 8,would know she is a good mother!!

missrhondaberrys:  1644 days ago

you should stick to dancing in the basement..you said this was for all us moms???????? your not a mom stay home grow up you are not a star>>> the judges are rigth can not dance>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rick Garner:  1644 days ago

Why did Christian fans embrace Jon & Kate Plus 8 and behave badly online during the couple's divorce? Answer the challenge to shine or shred: http://www.jonandkateprayers.com/2010/03/will-you-shine-or-shred.html

sec.of.state:  1639 days ago

she was a bore on the view, her eyes look weird and her dancing sucks

pinkkitty626:  1630 days ago

YES, her eyes totally look weird, I always notice that! I just can't stand this woman, her dancing sucks big time....but yet Shannen gets the boot?? I doubt it. That was fixed because they wanted to keep the bitch around longer because they figure she is controversial and keeps people watching. She is sooo weird looking, no amount of makeup, weaves and cosmetic surgery is going to fix that. And she really needs to cover up those cankles.

Ames Diva:  1630 days ago

I'm so sick of Kate & Jon I could vomit! E-N-O-U-G-HHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MadiLee:  1650 days ago

I love The kids I really do and I understand how Kate needs to support them BUT god I am so sick of her, well for that matter and him ( John) they have to be tired of hearing themselves speak......and now we have to watch her dance good lord when will it end....

Denny:  1650 days ago

She looked like a tramp zombie on the show! If Jon isn't paying support, she would have him in court yesterday.

Please go away Kate - go back to Pennsylvania where you belong.

DSQ:  1630 days ago

If she's not working, who's going to support those 8 kids? and Now, Jon wants her to support him and his girlfriends, too.

I like Kate and she's trying her best to do the right thing for her kids. Someone has to work.

Katie M:  1629 days ago

i mean honestly what is she doing so wrong??? Working, because it's in hollywood on tv for everyone to see/.(jealous). what about women who take business trips for days sometimes weeks..What about the other celebrities who leave there kids for months / days to make movies or myself who is gone 9 hours out the day because i have to work.. Why does that make her a bad mom?? she's in hollywood because of us watching her.. why not take advantage of the oppertunity// sure most of us would.. she has to make a living, why not try to make the most while you can never know when the 15 min will be up.. so her kids can enjoy life and maybe have a lil something when they older.As for John, grow up get a job and stop trying to pull any thing outta your hat to slam her// you were wrong left those kids to "enjoy life" well enjoy it when there 18 so they can understand not 7 and see you in all the magazines with all these ugly women... Grow up..it's funny how you sued the show when they kicked you off.. why would you hurt your kids finanically to spite her..but it was ok when you were on it makeing bucks, soon as that money train stopped(because of your actions)then there was a problem.. help your kids not hurt them.. love you kate keep doing your thing and don't listen to these JEALOUS BITTER WOMEN who wish they were you (but minus the kids)..lol..

ANGELA:  1629 days ago

PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE! THEY PRETEND TO BE CONCERN FOR THE CHILDREN
YET THEY CALL KATE A BITCH AND SAY HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT HER. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD NOT BE HURT BY HAVING SOMEONE SAY THINGS
AGAINST OUR LOVE ONES. MILLIONS OF US MOM HAD TO LEAVE OUR CHILDREN
TO WORK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE, BUT WHY KICK A PERSON WHEN THEY ARE DOWN?

heather:  1628 days ago

Kate should stop complaining about the press. If she stayed home and raised her kids no one would mbother her. How are her kids ever going to have a normal life.

ASH:  1628 days ago

I THINK KATE IS PRETTY... I HAVE TWO BABIES AND NEED A BREAK EVERY NOW AND THEN. I WOULD GO CRAZY WITH EIGHT KIDS. GOD BLESS HER, GIVE HER A BREAK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM KATE!

susie:  1624 days ago

I just adore Kate--first she's a nurse (compassionate & brave), then marries inter-racially (brave), then quits her job to love & nurture her new 6 little ones, plus the twins - not knowing how everyone will be get by - she just trusted God to bring them all through (exceptionally brave!). And God did! GOOD!! And she's raising them very well & very cared for. And I've never heard her whine about all that hard work ONCE! Not too many women would step up like she has to do in this life - that's for sure!! I used to be mad at her when she scolded Jon on the Jon & Kate Plus 8 show. But now, since their split, I it's abundantly clear WHY she did that. He's a dumb jerk! He truly is oblivious as to what's really goin' on -- he HAS to be guided. He's her real 9th child - so that puts her in the possition of Mama AND Daddy. Not fair! Jon is 1) just plain stupid and she had to yell at him all the time because he didn't have a clue as to what to do next; 2) a complete jerk to let the media photograph him with a myraid of girlfriends (even one in Kate's own yard with his girlfriend in a bikini!! (real nice consideration for Kate & the kids) -- all of which have resulted in breaking Kate's & the kids' hearts over and over again (what chivalry and class on Jon's part (not)); and 3) he has become an even more stupid bully for suing Kate for full-time custody!! The audacity! He's got a lot of room to talk. What? He'll share the kids' time with all his girlfriends? What a bozobrain. He has NO JOB nor any prospects for one, and if he didn't know what to do with the kids during the filming of J&K+8, how'd he become such an instant genious now? He's just pitiful -- P-I-T-I-F-U-L. But Kate, on the other hand, has had to shoulder the full responsibility of consistently supporting and raising those beautiful children any way she can--something Jon only does when it's convenient for him or for a photo shoot. Imagine a nationally known man leaving his women alone with 8 -- count them EIGHT -- children all under the age of 9 so he can go party & have a nice funny-bunny life. How disgusting and unconscionable! I didn't see Kate doing that. So now, I say: 'YOU GO KATE'!!!! All you're trying to do is provide security for your family. You just go ahead & do what you need to do. I love you and so do millions of others. All the people that have phoned in to Dancing with the Stars voting for you are all with you, cheering you on and are behind you 100% and trying to show you that way. You are very loved and respected. I'll keep voting for you & I hope the rest of America does too! Onward and Upward Kate!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON & KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments