"Dancing with the Stars" -- Shocker Elimination

So long Shannen Doherty!

Last night, Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas were the first to get the boot on "Dancing with the Stars" after she and Pamela Anderson fell into the bottom two.

Somehow Buzz Aldrin and Kate Gosselin -- who actually had the lowest scores -- remained completely safe.

Mark:  1633 days ago

i do not believe for one second that dancing with the star is not fixed.
i think it was clear to everyone that it should of been Buzz or Kate that were eliminated. I do not believe shannen and Mark did not get the votes to stay.

also was odd that Pam was in the lowest 2 scoring.
this show is definalty fixed, and last night was proof of that.

dianew:  1632 days ago

No doubt in my mind that this show is fixed. Last time I watch it!

Sandy:  1632 days ago

The 3 judges must have wondered why they are even there -- voting by the public is evidently not for talent but for those whose personality they like the best. Do away with audience voting and make it mean something.

justlauraok:  1632 days ago

definately fixed.........do they really think people are staying to watch the wicked witch kate make a fool of herself????? Sad to say i'll just not watch because of this.

Tammy:  1632 days ago

I agree 100% with Sherri, Kate and Buzz should have gone home. Did I vote, your darn right I did, a lot of good it did. The judges called it right and either there are a lot of haters out there(Pam bottom 2 get real!) of a lot of Senior citizens called in for Buzz. Buzz walks he does not dance, Kate can't dance to save her life and the complaining never stops with her partner. Pam did a great job. I am going to have to say if DWTS continues like this forget it! No more calling in, this is a DANCE CONTEST PEOPLE!!!!! Not a popularity contest, I can't bare to watch Buzz walk/dance any more. DWTS quit putting people who can barely walk let alone dance on the show....this was a big mistake producers....STOP IT....the people really do want to see people who can dance

kombizz:  1632 days ago

not very sure
help me

vsb:  1632 days ago

Shows not fixed. Voters want to see bad dancers coz they're funny as h ell! I'd watch Kate G lumber around anytime. She's hilarious!

Jenny:  1632 days ago

How disappointing! Doherty out? but freakin' Kate stays? Okay, fine Buzz can go next week. But Kate...you should have been outtie! It is such a rigged show! Boycott DWTS. True. It's no longer an equal playing field. I know Nicole is great, but come on. It's no fun watching her. She's good. It's great to watch people like Doherty who improved and Pamela who can change character styles. Either don't put talented people on OR judge Nicole and Evan much harder. They should "perfect" every step with their background. If not give them "5s" across the board!!!

Linda:  1632 days ago

Barbara Walters loves Kate Gosselin and is doing everything she can to get people to like her. DWTS is doing the same. I CAN'T STAND HER and will NOT watch until she is GONE.

Diane Sharp:  1632 days ago

Is this really a dance contest?????

Ada Marshall:  1632 days ago

The show is definitely fixed. Shannon Doherty was 100% better that Kate. Even Buzz was better than Kate. The show is becoming a big disappointment.

Bark:  1632 days ago

Show is fixed for ratings! People like to see see sick people like Khate.

Bark:  1632 days ago

The show is a huge disappointment now with Khate still there.

KrazyKat:  1632 days ago

I put a post on Facebook last night as soon as Shannon & Mark were eliminated ~ I WILL NEVER WATCH THAT SHOW AGAIN!!! And the mean look on Kate's face while waiting to hear if she was eliminated was pathetic on national TV ~ This show is definitely fixed or the votes should not be counted for 50%, try 25% and let professional judges determine the fate of these stars that ARE GETTING PAID to be on there!

k:  1632 days ago

The reason Shannen probably left is cause 99% of the time she acts like a bitch! I agree her dancing was better than Kate's or Buzz's, but she has been acting like a diva since her 90210 days. She burned her bridges.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments