Kate Gosselin Lands New TLC show

Kate Gosselin will get kicked off "Dancing with the Stars" any day now -- but don't expect her to leave the TV screen anytime soon.

Kate Gosselin
According to PEOPLE, Mama Gosselin will star in her own TLC show "Twist of Kate" -- plus several new "Kate Plus 8" specials.

The new, 12 episode series is said to focus on her life as a single mom -- and the kids will be a part of it.

ASH:  1628 days ago

GOOD FOR YOU KATE! TEAM KATE,

Mel:  1627 days ago

I USED TO WATCH THEIR SHOW A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, BUT COULD NOT STAND HOW KATE TREATED JON. HE WAS ALWAYS HELPING WITH THE KIDS, AND SHE WAS ALWAYS YELLING AT HIM, PUTTING HIM DOWN, AND EMOTIONALLY ABUSING HIM. SHE IS A DRAMA QUEEN, AND I WISH SHE WOULD JUST KEEP HER UGLY FACE OFF TV. SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION, ANYWAY SHE CAN GET IT. GIVE US A BREAK, AND KATE, GET A LIFE, ONE THAT HAS FOCUS ON YOUR KIDS, AND NOT YOU. YOU ARE NOT A MOVIE STAR, EVEN THOUGH YOU LOVE TO ACT LIKE A DIVA. YOU ARE UNTALENTED, SO STICK WITH YOUR WRITING, AND BEING A REAL MOM, INSTEAD OF A REEL MOM. I REALLY DON'T BLAME JON FOR ACTING THE WAY HE DID. SHE IS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HERSELF ON DWTS. AS LEN SAID, SHE IS "WALKING THROUGH HER ROUTINES, NOT DANCING". GET HER OFF THE SHOW!!!! GET HER OFF TV!!

Deb:  1622 days ago

I was never as ashamed of our sex as I was when Kate Gosselin said to her husband, loudly, on TV, "Will you stop breathing so loudly!"
He tried to laugh it off, but no go-she lppked at the camrea men and said, "Seriously, can't you hear him over there?"
I wanted to get up and cheer when they were talking to contractors about re-doing the kitchen and he asked about something to do with the construction of something.
Kate said," What are you *talking* about, are you from another planet?!!!!"
Well, the contractor said, "Actually, he has a valid point, we could not proceed without doing that first." (sic)
That is certainly not word for word, but it does reflect what was happening.
It seemed they were much happier when she had the 'butt in the front". Before the plastic surgury.
After she had her tummy tucked and her breasts redone she thought she was better than John.
She also had expensive dental work done & showed up on the beach with her 8 kids (w/out showing the 3 nannies that she cannot travel anywhere without) in a bikini. I swear that was the only reason she went to the beach-so she could have a vaild reason to show off the new bod.
What a narscssitic jerk she turned out to be-and what sad looking kids.

christmas:  1622 days ago

I LOVE KATE GOSSELIN!! Everyone needs to leave her alone!!!

Sandi:  1622 days ago

Kate LOVES the attention and the camera, but unfortunately/(fortunately) she does not know how to handle herself. She's mouthy, rude and thinks she's a know it all and she's definitely not an actress. She needs to go home and take care of those kids!

Dre:  1622 days ago

I LOVE KATE GOSSELIN!! Everyone needs to leave her alone!!!

Steph:  1622 days ago

Good for Kate. Team Kate all the way. At least she's providing for her kids. Don't really know that Jon is doing...

MOMOF3:  1615 days ago

I am so sick of hearing about this woman. I watched the show a couple of times when it first began and was struck by what a rude, self-absorbed woman she was. I wanted to see the kids but she always managed to turn it to "oh look at me!" Poor Jon deserves some time of award for hanging in as long as he did. The world doesn't owe Kate a d*mn thing so she just needs to go away.

Barbara:  1614 days ago

I am happy for Kate , but is all this DRAMA good for her kids ? All we can do is sit back and wait to see what more DRAMA happends next!!

Barbara:  1614 days ago

I am happy for Kate for getting what she wants .And i just hope that it is what the kids want also!!