Kate & the Kids -- Back to Their Day Jobs

With her taut tummy tucked behind a snuggly sweatshirt -- Kate Gosselin tended to her flock and started taping "Kate Plus 8," back in Pennsylvania yesterday.

media_removed_toofab
Straight from "Dancing with the Stars" to this, Kate never has a moment off camera!

Debbie:  1633 days ago

Sorry people, but I am sooo sick of seeing this woman.

Caitlin:  1630 days ago

so happy love the Gosselin die hard fan. Keep it up kate and gosselin 8. By the way Happy Birthday Sextuplets.

sharon:  1628 days ago

YAwnnnnn...won't watch...

FEMALE VETERAN:  1625 days ago

Has anyone noticed that Kate's BLOG has to be approved by HER if you post any comments??????? So you KNOW she is only going to let the GOOD comments on it. Well here is my take on that awful, horrible woman and I wish she would just GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I see that this won't make it on your blog because YOU approve the comments!!!!!! WELL I CAN POST IT HERE YOU SNEAKY, SNAKE - YOU ARE TRULY THE LOWEST FORM OF S*** ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!

YOU NEED TO GO AWAY AND QUIT THE OLE POOR BABY ME!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND YOU & FEEL SOOOOOO SORRY FOR YOUR CHILDREN. I am a United States Air Force Veteran and I have been through 100 times more things than you have and managed to raise 5 kids by myself and SERVE my COUNTRY. All you do is USE your KIDS & this COUNTRY. GO AWAY BECAUSE I AM STARTING A I HATE KATE BLOG AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR STUPID SHOW ON TLC IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE KATE AND YOUR DWTS WAS SOOOOOO PATHETIC. WE ALL CHEERED WHEN YOU GOT THE BOOT. I ONLY HOPE IT WAS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!

Stude:  1621 days ago

I enjoyed the TLC tv series of Jon & Kate Plus 8. I mostly liked Kate & the kids. I will watch Kate plus 8 series beginning June 2010. I watched Kate on Dancing With The Stars. I give a big High 5 to Kate Gosselin for her work on the show! I have been a single Mom with a child, and know what it is like to support just one child. Kate working as a nurse would find it difficult to support 8 children, as it seems that Jon is not paying any child support. So I say, Go For It Kate! Good Luck! Keep Smiling! Most Mothers would be THRILLED to be able to have a career that is exciting & pays well & kids could travel with Mom. I certainly would have! And would now! Some of these people doing the trash talk about Kate, could be jealous cause they are stuck in a not so exciting existence!

Sandra Blair:  1618 days ago

Hi Kate and all 8! I enjoyed your show before and will continue to watch both shows. Kate I have all 3 books, and I have enjoyed them. Your children will be so happy to read them when they are older. I think it would be nice to have a special book or 2 with your family moments both good and not.
Good Luck to you all.

mrman:  1616 days ago

Shouldn't the show be call "8 plus Kate"? After all, it is the children supporting her.

Susan:  1591 days ago

I loved watching Jon & Kate plus 8!! and I will continue by watching Kate plus 8. I admire Kate for continuing with the show. People want to trash her, but lets see them with 8 kids and see how they support them and take care of them. Glad she and Jon split, I didn't like the way they were together and think that the kids are better off without all the hoopla, but I still enjoyed the old show. Jon was wrong for cheating on her. If he didnt like the way she treated him, he should have let her know how he was feeling. I am sure she was just reacting to the overwhelming task of raising 8 kids efficiently. Love those kids and think they are just too cute. Love watching them grow up and interact with each other. Yay Kate, you go girl!

megan:  1555 days ago

KATE LOVE YOUR SHOW AND HOPE TO SEE MORE.MY SEVEN KIDS LOVE WATCHING YOUR EIGHT.