Halle Berry -- Glowing After Breakup

Halle Berry just split from babydaddy Gabriel Aubry, but she doesn't look that broken up about it.

The 43-year-old actress looked absolutely radiant today at the 13th Annual EIF/Revlon Run/Walk for Women in Times Square -- where she was joined by fellow sexy stars Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba.

Gabriel told Access Hollywood he's "sad to say that Halle and I have decided together to separate at this time," adding she's one of the most special and beautiful people that I have ever known" and "Her happiness and well-being are the most important thing for both of us.

Considering her smile here -- and her mystery date last night -- Halle's right on target.

Lorrie:  1604 days ago

I absolutely adore Halle Berry..... break-up or no break-up she's still gorgeous!

Luke:  1603 days ago

It is called acting... She is not going to be at an event screaming and crying about her breakup.

shorty:  1594 days ago

Halle berry has played out --we are on top of her now. The real deal is: she wanted a biracial baby-she got that--now she wants a brother to make love to her (are you feeling me) ---but she is loving him enough to have his baby. (are you still feeling me)

BG:  1522 days ago

Sounds like a bunch of you crackers hating bacause she ditched a tadpole for a python. And as for a biracial who wants a lil zebra anyway. Lets keep it pure black. Black power mofos...

TraLyn:  1342 days ago

what in the hell does color have to do with any of this. This is exactly why this world is messed up. because of ppl like you on here! This is the most retarded conversation i've endured in a long time. First of all, halle berry is bi-racial so her damn baby couldn't help but be bi-racial. How retarded of you? Anyway, lets keep it human and not colorized!

lena:  1341 days ago

Halle is of mixed race for those of you who didn't know that. White mother and black father. So please stop with the racist crap!

Jeanine:  1328 days ago

It still completely amazes me at the ignorance, and hatred that people bring to these chats. Why is it that everything still has to have a COLOR placed to it?? This has nothing to do with race, religion, sex, etc....yet, you always find those ignorant, uneducated people that cannot hold a normal, educated conversation on these chats, saying things that are so hateful and not necessary.....how sad!?

For those of you that have (of course) labeled this a "race" thing....Halle Berry herself is HALF WHITE and HALF BLACK....no matter who she had a baby with...her baby would be BI-RACIAL....no matter what the father's nationality was. Please...get over this race card thing....we are so passed the 1950's & 60's!!

I dont see color...I see PEOPLE....and I judge people for WHO they are, WHAT they represent, and HOW they represent themselves. Hate BREEDS hate....ignorance breeds ignorance...plain and simple....black, white, asian, hispanic...it does not matter....its what you live and practice everyday that does. If you practice and preach hate & racism (no matter what your race)...then your children do the same...and the cycle continues. Get over it already....we are all just human!!!

Thelma Gray:  1325 days ago

I totally respect and admire Halle and I hope that someday she will meet a man that she can totally feel comfortable and secure with. In the meantime she should continue to focus on her baby and herself. Everything will fall into place sooner or later.

fritz:  1318 days ago

she is good looking, reasonable source of income, decent benefits, maybe she would give a realtionship another shot with a white boy such as myself.

fritz:  1318 days ago

she is an attractive woman with a decent income and benefits, perhaps she would like to take another shot with this white boy at a relationship.

cj:  1316 days ago

I think Halle is a beautiful talented woman and I wish her the best. But I think Halle has some issues. EVERYMAN SHE HOOKS UP WITH according to her starts out wonderful but later turns into a jerk with issues. Then all this drama eventually turns up. Hmmmn,whats up with that? We attract who we are.

Kelila:  1226 days ago

oh please. that Gabriel sucker is and idiot. He should leave Halle and Nahla alone if he cant learn how to be a father. I think there are classes for that. I know Halle can find a much better man than him who acctually knows how to take care of a child. The bull he's been saying about Halle is just what I said it is- BULL!

Kelila:  1226 days ago

P.S Halle should be happy. If you haven't heard he called her a ni**r (fill in the blanks) and "other words". I'm really pissed off because I'm Black too. How racist can you get?!