Justin Bieber: See, I Know 'German!'

Justin Bieber doesn't just know the word "German" -- he can also speak it!

Justin Bieber: See, I Know 'German!'
After video of him appearing confused as ever over the word on New Zealand TV made the rounds, an angry Bieber posted this old vid on his Twitter -- where he counts to 10 in the language and even translates his last name!

The Biebs also added "guess home schooling is working out. Do your research next time b4 making a lame attempt at hating on a 16 year old."

Duly noted.

osher:  1661 days ago

bring justin 2 isreal !!!!!!!!!!1

nata:  1661 days ago

I am nata. I love you jB. come to GEORGIA plz:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Brittany:  1661 days ago

Justin Bieber is an inspiration to me. I wanted to be a singer when I was younger, but I didn't believe in myself and now seeing everything that has happened to Justin Bieber, I realized that I could make my dreams come true. I practice everyday now. I love singing. I hope someday I could be as famous as Justin Bieber and maybe even meet him. Thank you. :) I Love Justin Bieber.

dalyanna:  1659 days ago

i want 2 became a singer i can sing i can dance and act i went to acting class when i was youger

dalyanna:  1659 days ago

im a huge a fan of justin beiber hes so hot im want 2 be celbe
i can sing i can dance 2 and act

Ellie Yukinamiye:  1651 days ago

Hey,when is Justin coming 2 malaysia???Ive been saving up my life allounce to buy tickets 2 see his concert!He better come or Caitlin Beadles and Miley Cyrus is definitely gonna be back stabbed by me!!!!!

Shaikhah dewyze:  1621 days ago

u r soooooooooooooo stupid dustin beaver!!!! looool!! u dont even kno wat "german" is!!!!! HATE U!! first u *** on american idol which is MY fav show den u go to da bahamas (my PLACE) and den on OPERA!!!!! thats too much for me!! and den u say u hav better hair dan rob. pattinson??!! wtf??? btw u hav gay hair and he dosnt!!!

sorry to every fan dat likes him but its da truth