poll

Lady Gaga -- 'Alejandro' Video Premiere!

The video for Lady Gaga's latest song, "Alejandro" is finally here -- so get your moves down, we expect the YouTube parodies to start in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

0608_gaga_youtube_video

Check out the video, then let us know ...

Tawnya:  1416 days ago

Beyond GREAT!!!!!

A-SLICE:  1416 days ago

... WHOA, lol. I love it in an insane sort of way. She is so crazy <3

peg:  1416 days ago

if I could ask her one thing, it would be why is she coping Madonna?
Gaga packed all of Madonna 1980 moves into one, been there, seen that, boring 8 mins. The thing is I can't figure out why, Gaga has more talent in her little finger then that old piece of grizzle.

snodgrass:  1416 days ago

Personally, don't like it. At all.
I believe she is the most unattractive female in music today and seriously, she sounds a lot like Lady M.

ernesto:  1416 days ago

they said christina took some moves from gaga.

gaga stole from madonna, dance moves janet jackson and shakira music.

so perez hilton who thinks he made gaga and for some reason has it out for christina augilera who has more voice than gaga any day.

cornish:  1416 days ago

Such crap. Nothing original about that. Just another manufactured pop tart for all of you who don't like the cookie cutter pop stars. Another corporate puppet. I can't believe anyone is fooled by this woman. Her imagery is discusting and only promotes hate not love. She is sending images of hate through all of her work and it is discusting. She says she is all for peace but then her "art" just reflects a sick mind with no fresh ideas. I would be all for a artist that actually was all the things this person claims she is for, but she is just a wolf in sheeps clothing. Open your eyes.
Side note...... Gaga sucks at dancing. Go take a dance class because your dancing is actually laughable. I love how she attempts to be all fierce and then completely fails because she breaks into a highlarious dance scene.

jey:  1416 days ago

she is copying Jacksons Michael and Janet, and Madonna

peg:  1416 days ago

Again I agree with Cornish, the dancing is laughable and the imagery is unimaginative and childish. Nothing is thought provoking, it is presented for shock value only,and as I stated, it is not even original. The thumb print of a lazy mind.

mistresscullen:  1415 days ago

Lame. She irritates me. This isn't "creative" so much as it is just WEIRD. She's missing something...she's insane.

nikita:  1415 days ago

omg that was the most boring video i have ever seen she should be ashamed of her self what is she tellig the kids who like her shes telling them to have sex and that sh**t she doesnt eva think about teenage pregnantie sorry i am not good at english word im from suriname but back to the point and some peaple are stupid enough to even listen to her well peace out and im also a kid im 12

Natasha:  1413 days ago

Hi, "Jey," you worthless piece of ****. The dancing is laughable, is that what you said? YWell thaaaat's funny you silly little ****. As a dancer myself, I was completely taken aback by the extraordinary amount of talent in those male dancers. They were in perfect sync, and every move was clean and together. I'd like to see you do that "Jey," oh wait.. but you're probably some fat piece of **** with a small **** who will never get a girl in his bed. Or maybe you're a girl, I can't even tell by that retarded name. Gaga loves controversy by the way, so when all you haters are saying **** about her, you're only making her more famous. :) Have a nice life *******s.

Gaga I love you girl, you keep being you! Close minded people who don't like different things will never understand the art and thought you put into your songs and music videos, but I understand because I have a brain and I love to think and analyze. I get you ;) Keep doing what you're doing, I know you'll be around forever, I'm 17 but I know one day when I'm older my children will be singing "Speechless" in our house. Love you baby <3

Shocking:  1391 days ago

Seriously, just because this video is a pile of stupid images meant to provoke, entertain, and yes of course 'shock' everyone, does not mean it's a masterpiece. I know that Lady Gaga's fans feel comforted by knowing they are cool if they 'get' her. We are all waiting for some new pop revolution. I just don't think she's it. I agree with the person who said she's missing something. That's how I feel about all her work. It's like she got the ideas from someone but can't fully execute it bcuz she doesn't understand the idea but liked the idea...