"Bachelor" Jake Pavelka Scores New TV Gig

0614_jake_pavelka_gettyFormer "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka will be invading your TV sets yet again ... except this time, there's a script.

According to Us Magazine, Pavelka will be guest starring on the Lifetime show "Drop Dead Diva."

He won't have to practice too hard to nail his role though -- he'll playing a single guy on a dating show.

Jake begins taping June 18 -- and his episode airs August 22.

Darlene Murray:  1620 days ago

He is a phony and so unappealing. I won't watch a show he is on.

PBurk:  1620 days ago

Jake is such a jerk and a phony. Why would any tv station want him to act on their show. He was horrible on DWTS. Girls, stay away from him. Let's watch him fall on his face during his short lived acting career. He is so pathetic. To top it off, he's nothing to look at. As far as Vienna, she is totally brain dead. Let's get this crap off television.

kathy watts:  1620 days ago

Jake is a loser - less of Jake would be more.

Joyce:  1620 days ago

I think Jake is a doll, however I think he made a mistake in choosing Vienna in the end of the show.

dd:  1620 days ago

How can Jake take so much time off from work? and I am so glad that Ali or Tenley didn't get hooked up with him. There is a reason he is single.

Joyce:  1620 days ago

About Jake taking time off from his job as a pilot. That is how movie stars are made. Do you think Lana Turner should have stayed with her job as a soda jerk?

syndi sender:  1620 days ago

So terribly boring, boring and more boring.

Jake only likes the trampy girls. Brains, professional and intellect isn't what he wants. It's like he is one gender in another gender's body. So confusing. Poor thing!

ABC - no more Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've all had more than enough of him!!!

cs:  1620 days ago

I've had enough of Jake the fake: he is milking his experience to the hilt. Vienna was a poor choice, but its good he chose her over Tenley...she was much too good for him. Lets move on, and hope Ali sees him for who he truly is and doesn't let him rain on her parade.

Alice:  1620 days ago

This guy is a real jerk. He is so impressed with himself as evident on Dancing W/Stars...what grown man starts to cry like he did. He needs to get over himself...the best thing out of this was that Ali did not end up with this conceded, self-righteous phony of a man.

kinda:  1620 days ago

Well now he is free to pursue Kate Gosselin ... Here's the new show "Jake & Kate + Eight". LOL, now that would be a very interesting program. They deserve each other.

matt:  1620 days ago

Get a clue people- a great worked out body, good looking manicured metrosexual, and look how old he is without ever getting hitched to a girl for real! ??? My GAYdar antenna is whirling .....GAY GAY GAY Jake! There IS a reason he IS single! Too bad "Queer as Folk" is over. He could 'act' on that show and finally be real!

Ginny :  1620 days ago

I hope he hasn't quit his day job. His claim to fame is sad because he has NO talent.

Judy:  1619 days ago

I hate that Vienna got her heart broken........I think she is just young and nieve. Ali was really the mean girl on Bachelor and Tenley was weird and couldn't stop talking about her ex.

I hope Jake fades into oblivion. He is fake and boring. I actually hope Vienna gets something good out of this.

me:  1619 days ago

Used to like him ....now.....I want to throw up when I see that stupid smile!

Sons' Mom:  1619 days ago

Yes, Jake made a huge mistake in choosing Vienna. I agree he would have gotten more votes on DWTS from the "Bachelor" audience if he hadn't been engaged....However, folks, give him a break! I can't understand all the hateful remarks about this young man. Give him a second chance---he may surprise you by his acting ability. I wish him the very best. God bless you, Jake, and I hope you find your future wife with the same Christian character and qualities you have!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments