Oprah: Too Fab Time Warp!

As Oprah Winfrey starts her 25th and final season of her talk show, we're taking a look back at how the daytime diva has transformed into the superstar she is now!

angles:  1352 days ago

I THINK SHE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL SHE DESERVES ALL THE AWARDS SHE GETS . WATCH HER OFTEN SHE IS REALY DOWN TO EARTH AND A BEAUTIFUL LADY CAN'T WAITE FOR HER TO COME TO TORONTO

lynne:  1305 days ago

Long live the queen (of TV)

Christian:  1304 days ago

She's demonic.. only what you do for Christ will last..

Diane:  1304 days ago

Oprah, I hope you have many great times shared with your newfound sis,,,,,,finally a gift to you like you have given to soooooooooo many others !!! God bless and watch over you both and all those you love. We love you Oprah !

Delores Riggins:  1304 days ago

Oprah has had her time and she has done a fablous job. She opened a lot of doors and hope for people who did not believe in themselves. I pray that God continue to blessed her in ways we don't understand. I ask you to keep you head up and continue your journey on resting; You deserve it lady! lots of hugs as kisses!

angel:  1303 days ago

dear ms.oprah i am glade that you got a sister now you can set back and kick your shoes off and get to no your long lost sister i hope and pray that got bless each and every one of you and yall family's i watch your show each and every day i love the fact that you give's every body hope that we can be who ever that we want to be in life i love the way that you give back and that you no where that you came from and didn't let the money and the fame change you that right there says a hole lot about you and that you care about other peoples and that you want to see them have things in life i love you for that god bless you ms.oprah and keep your head up and not down and may god be with you in what ever that you decide on doing we love you oprah

Juanita Harris Nelson:  1302 days ago

Dear Oprah

I am very happy for you. I am from a small town in Alabama call Brent. But now I live in IL. IT was 12 of us and now it is eight with me. Family is very important. I wish that you kids had grown up together. Right now you guys have a lot of catching up to do. Cherish every moment of it and do not waste in time.

Patricia Belmore:  1302 days ago

Hi Oprah .I seen your program on your new found sister and tears came to my eyes as it brought back memories of my sister finding me.40 yrs later and everyone thinks we are twins and today we are very close,The day i met her at the train station I was looking at a person identcal to me and I had to shake my head and ask Is this a dream.Same situation as you Oprah.So enjoy your new found sister as life is short and I love your show

Florine:  1302 days ago

I am so glad to hear the story that OPRAH’s has found her sister and niece and nephew, that a great feeling to discover family that you were not aware; however, that was in God's plan, but he have more great things for you OPRAH, because you are a blessing to this great world, and I love you and I am so glad that your mother and father is alive to see their fruits because it means so much to them that you have helped a lot of people , so go and enjoy your life with your family, it bring sweet tears to my eyes because that all I ever wanted is to be love and have a family. God Bless you.

Florine:  1302 days ago

Great Job O.P I hope the Best for you and now I got a chance to see your mother , I just wanted to say, in spite of the pass, thank God for using her as a vessel, she looks great and healthy in fact your family looks great. Take care and may god bless you and your home.