Justin Bieber's Never-Before-Seen Pics!

He's only 16, but Justin Bieber is already releasing a tell-all about his life -- and we've got a sneak peek at some of the never-before-seen photos inside!

1012_bieber_launch
The book, "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story," chronicles Justin's transition from boy-next-door to heartthrob to millions -- and we're told it is packed with behind-the-scenes tour photos and candid shots from his everyday life.

Check out the preview pics we got our hands on -- and see the rest in the new book, which is out today.

Brad Daft:  1470 days ago

I love Justin,who doesn't?He deserves to be happy more than anybody.

Brad Daft:  1470 days ago

Justin is the chosen one,he is special.He is a bright light to millions in a world of darkness.

Brad Daft:  1470 days ago

Justin,you are a gift from God.You could charm time.You know i never had a son,i sort of think of you like my boy,we love you Justin,enjoy your life,thats what we all want for you.

Brad Daft:  1470 days ago

One last thing,I will die to keep Justin safe,yes i will crawl into a casket if it means Justin's life is saved.Like i said i never had a son,if Justin's life is in danger i will die to protect him,I see a lot of people online want to hurt Justin,i offer myself to them,they can hurt me.Just leave my little brown eyed angel alone.

justin cutie:  1468 days ago

justin is just like any other kid he needs to have fun ilove i need to meet him if your reding this please try to conntact me at myspace likeduh83@yahoo.com

Brad Daft:  1467 days ago

Tsk tsk tsk,i see Justin got mad at some gay remarks.Well hopefully he will learn as i did that women are not worth two cents today.I am downhearted to hear Justin would react this way to our people.I learned that women today are horrible creatures who belong in Hell,i was hoping Justin would come over on our side,eventually.Oh well i hate to see Justin get his heart destroyed by some bitch,but it is his choice,

Kyle:  1461 days ago

Justin is a good person and would never hurt abyone evan i know that and he is a cool style icon has good friends and family and he knows that he himself would never hit someone. Justin i think your amazing!

alexis:  1458 days ago

justin bieber is the cutest

ally:  1450 days ago

I think he is very i mean super cut

Bieber Sucks:  1434 days ago

Bieber looks fake. Take him out for everyone's sake.
He's so gay, "Ugh" is what everyone says.
He's never a man or even a woman. So is every j- bieber fan.
The hells he thinking, he's a stinking.
I could pull better rhymes than him, and they call me "king slim".
If any bieber fan or himself come up to me, I'll make sure they can taste my pee.

--King Slim

Baby Bieber ! :) B.B:  1430 days ago

Woah Woah Woah ! Justin is one of the best teen artists out , if not THE BEST ! To me he is . I believe that Justin Drew Bieber is going to go onto bigger and better things as he grows up. With blessings from God, help from his mom,dad,grandparents,younger siblings,Usher, and his fans he is going to be greater than most. Hopefully he doesn't go down the paths of other teen stars that grew up. I don't think he will. Justin is my favorite artist, I love him and his music. He makes me happy on my sad days, and even happier on my happy days. I can't wait for his movie to come out. It's going to be BEAST ! I want those purple glasses. Lol. Oh yeah , and no lie Justin and I share the same favorite color. P U R P L E ! Some people think I changed it because of him. I was like noooo it's been purple before he came out. Lol. I'm babbling now. But oh yeah , I remember when my sister, cousin, and I was on youtube and we were looking for Chris Brown's song "With You" (this was a period of time when I was in love with him) and we came upon this video, and I was like "Who is this white boy trying to sing with you?" Lol. And we listened to it and were blown away. Then when your song came out "One Time" ,I was at my friend's house and it was on Radio Disney! I thought it was a girl a first, but then you were like "girl i love ,girl i love you" and they said you're name. It took me a while to find out that you were the same dude from the "With You" video. When I found that out I was already crazy in love with you and your songs.... so it made me feel as if I had known you for a while. Sounds crazy, huh? But Justin , you're a freaking monster on the stage and in the studio. My favorite songs are First Dance, One Time, Baby , Runaway Love, PRAY, That Should Be Me, Up , U Smile, Speaking In Tongues, Omaha Mall,One Less Lonely Girl, and all the rest of your songs basically. My mom even likes you. She loves U Smile. She comes in from work yelling "YOU CRY I CRY" and I'm like "IT'S YOU SMILE I SMILE . DUHH ! " lol. She finally got it down though. Well I could keep on going, but my fingers are getting tired. I hope to meet you one day. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN DREW BIEBER ! -Britney B.

Rachel :  1414 days ago

I hate how every girl never shuts up about Justin.Its like give him some space.Dontget me wrong i Like him, and his music

mia a:  1409 days ago

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN DREW BIEBER my roll model

unknown:  1381 days ago

i hate that ppl be hatin off of justin but wat the heck haz he done to u guys nothing so u guys just need to back the heck off

dewayne:  1374 days ago