Audrina Patridge Booted from "Dancing"

Kurt Warner and Bristol Palin had the lowest scores of the week -- but Audrina Patridge was the one who was sent home last night on "Dancing with the Stars."

1027_dancing
"The Hills" vixen had the judges on her side when it came to technique, but her lack of personality made her a target -- and in a surprising elimination, she and partner Tony Dovolani were booted.

After the announcement, Audrina told the crowd "I had so much fun this entire experience and made such good new friends," she said, thanking the judges and her fans. "It's been a fun journey."

Geneva:  1364 days ago

How long is DWTS going to let the Palins run their show?
Bristol should have been kicked off the first week.
This is the worst year EVER for DWTS.
I will very likely quit watching.

Mattea:  1364 days ago

I quit watching 2 seasons ago. I think dancing is out of steam. Especially now that the have "reality" stars and appendages of the stars filling the roster.

b.mclane:  1364 days ago

2. How long is DWTS going to let the Palins run their show? by Geneva

Good lord, the insanity against the Palins goes this deep????? What an idiot you are. VOTES keep a contestant on the show you boob. People must be voting for Bristol because she looks like she is trying so hard and wants to do her best. After all she is not an entertainer and is really out of her comfort zone. People respond to her efforts.

b.mclane:  1364 days ago

Audrina is truly beautiful but like a mannequin....absolutely dead in the eyes, like there is no person inside. The judges kept saying this...she just did not connect emotionally to the audience. She just got signed to a new reality series 2 days ago so she is fine.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?:  1364 days ago

It's total bull**** that Bristol Palin is still in the running. I've seen cows that had more grace (and body shape) than that idiot!

ILoveDlisted:  1364 days ago

Bristol is horrible! I am not watching this year but hear about her 2 left feet all the time!

Pauline:  1364 days ago

Bristol Palin is a disgrace to DWTS. It is absolutely terrible that this country doesn't care a hoot about competence/merits. She is so incompetent just like her pathetic mother. Why are these people still in the limelight because they are truly a disgrace.

Sarah:  1364 days ago

How ridiculous... Bristol should have been gone the first week! Can I just stop seeing the Palins please?? Go back to Alaska!

Carl:  1363 days ago

Oh my gawd--Bristol is the worst dancer they have ever chosen. Why didn't she turn down this show when she knew that she wasn't a star and couldn't dance (as her Mom says)? She wants everyone to vote for her because she is so much in over her head--she doesn't practice as much as the others and spends all her time setting up interviews and trying to get photos in the tabloids (sympathy vote) and she knows that Sarah Palin's fans are very loyal. So--you can make fun of Miss Piggy all you want and she doesn't care--she just loves all the attention and wants to hob nob with the rich and famous and get a lot of money. This need for attention belongs to all the Palin family members-look how they all lined up begging for attention in the video series that starts in a few weeks. Even Sarah's mom and dad came over begging for attention from the lamestream media. Such a family of media whores--you don't see real celebrities that just can't get enough media attention for their children. Disgusting.

Sandi Lawson:  1363 days ago

Palin can't dance and should have been gone. Top 2 dancers in the bottom is the judges fault. They are too hard on the top dancers for every little thing and let the bad dancers away with everything. Bad dancers and judges get the good dancers voted off. They think they are all Simon Cowell. The week Palin did all the wrong footwork, they didn't even say anything bad to her yet Jennifer Gray made a few mistakes she was crusifided for it by the lady judge so she ended up in the bottom 3.

Lynn Pimentel:  1363 days ago

I just want to look at that silver devil Rick Foxx

ELI:  1361 days ago

Bristol Palin is beautiful, she is a great dancer, and will come in second to Jennifer Gray!

Lynne:  1361 days ago

I don't think Audrina should have been booted. she was a great dancer, maybe not the most exciting but definitely one of the most talented, and I could have seen her going all the way to the finals.

If Bristol makes it past this next week, I am not watching again- it was her time to go two weeks ago, and I am not saying that because I don't like the Palins, I have nothing against them. But Bristol is just boring to watch, and she is never consistent- I am a dancer so I can tell. one week she will be awful, the next she will be okay, the next she is back to being awful. If she makes it to the finals the show will finally prove itself to be out of steam.

Haywood Matthews:  1360 days ago

Palin should have never been in this.

Pam:  1358 days ago

Bristol Palin is a beautiful spin off of her mother. She is a shy, honest and a rarity.
Keep up the good work Bristol, I have faith in you and what you stand for. People if you have nothing to say, please don't say anything. Thank you!