Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Open DASH NYC

The Kardashian girls are expanding their empire -- with a new DASH store opening today in NYC.

1104_dash_launch
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney all dressed in black to the store's grand opening last night, where fans lined the sidewalk to get a shot of 'em. After the bash, Kim tweeted "Thank u to all of our amazing fans who came out to support @DashNYC u really mean the world to me and my sisters! U are the reason we exist!"

The store actually opens today at 11 AM Eastern.

jackie:  1446 days ago

they should open 1 in michigan where i'm from that is kalamazoo

Cindy:  1446 days ago

I don't know why everyone likes to hate on these girls so much. Just because they happen to be successful, everyone wants to hate. If you hate that much, go out and do something! Get your own! They do alot of positive things that nobody ever wants to acknowledge. Go girls! I applaude you all for your work ethic and I love what you're all doing!

MOON WILLOW:  1446 days ago

YOU WONT BE SHOOPING BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!!!PERIOD. I FOR ONE LOVE THE WAY HOW THIS LADIES DRESSES, SO KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF!! THIS LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL, KIND AND HONEST .AND I TRULY LOVE THEM...

April:  1446 days ago

I for one agree that these girls have no talent at all. Kim's talent is bagging big black athletes. Great! Kourtney spits out babies fathered by men who need rehab! Khloe is an amazon beast who Im shocked to see has found a man bigger than she is. Yawn! Most of their fans write in caps and can't spell. Maybe you should have stayed in middle school a bit longer:)

April:  1446 days ago

I think that practically anyone can be called "famous" now.
I remember when you needed to act, sing, dance or all three to be considered relevant in the entertainment industry. I think they are talentless hacks. The mom is a glorified PIMP. The younger half sisters are already in music videos shaking their 14 year old butts in short skirts. Wow what a beautiful family!

Maryanne:  1445 days ago

Love you guys!! Congrats :)

Daniella in Manhattan:  1445 days ago

Let's not be mean, gals. Cher looks great for her age! She looks a little spent, but the woman is handsome AND can sing! I once saw her in concert and her voice is amazingly better in concert, which isn't true for most singers. The mink eyelashes glued to her lids are drag-queenish, but she's still got a voice and a daughter who isn't a publicity whore.

Yep I said that:  1445 days ago

Over exposed in every way, no talent, vapid, self centered, materialistic skanks

mara 904:  1445 days ago

i LOVE the whole kardashian family this family is very blessed and very successful the are amazing people im proud of them for getting a store in NYC so for any haters FYI STOP ****IN HATIN AND GET LIKE DEM THEY IS DA **** MICHELLE GET A ****IN LIFE YOU DNT HAVE TO SHOP AT GOT DAMN STORE DEY NOT GNNA LOOSE SLEEP OR MONEY CUZ YO BROKE ASS DNT HAV MONEY TO BUY A PAIR OF ****IN SOCKS OUT DEY STORE! love u kardashian family

KathySTL:  1445 days ago

You can buy the same clothes they sell in SOHO off of QVC so why the store?

Dee:  1445 days ago

People fail to realize that this is America, home of oppurnity. Whether you hate them or love them thats your opinion. I happened to like them all. EVERYONE now a days in Hollywood has a sex tape. Everyone now a days are dating people from different cultures and backgrounds. I think they have an odd way of showing how they all love each other but what family doesn't have problems or issues? Personally I would like to shop in the store when I have time. Maybe I might find something thats nice. Trust me if your shopping in NYC, DONT MATTER IF ITS FOREVER 21. ITS STILL GOING TO BE PRICEY

mcm1212:  1444 days ago

Why does the store have to be crappy and why call names to these grown ass ladies. stop hatin please!
It's obviously successfull isn't it ther third store.You go ladies!

Linda:  1443 days ago

I love you girls ya;ll are so pretty,I am 62 year old woman and I was pretty when I was your age.People are just jealous!!! Keep on Keeping on.
Love Linda.

tpham09:  1443 days ago

Khloe should really get on Herbalife to help her lose weight easily. I don't mean that in a bad way, but she seems to be struggling so much to get skinny. :/

tish:  1443 days ago

Im happy they are on their third store. Regardless of what all the haters say they are still successful at what they do. Even if they dont sing,or act. All you haters need to step your game up and take notes. They doing something, what you doing? No life of your own so all you can do is talk about someone else. dont waste your time, get a life. Oh i forgot you dont have. To the kardashian ladies much success to yall.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments