Kelly Osbourne's Bikini Body

It's no secret Kelly Osbourne has been dropping the .lbs lately -- and now, she's showing off her fit new body!

1116_osbourne
Kelly dons a bikini in next month's Shape magazine, and it was a photo shoot that had her in tears!

After the shoot, done last month, Kelly tweeted "I just got done trying all the bikinis on I have never worn one in my life! I had a little tears of joy moment in the bathroom! I cried in my interview I just can't believe today happened it your not going to believe ur eyes!"

The new issue of Shape drops November 22.

sandman:  1248 days ago

all the plastic-surgery money in the world can't fix that fat-face jaw. She's just fat fat fat with the jaw and money can't fix ugly. The fat legs are still there, and any chick who was once overweight will one day be obese for the rest of her life. Before you say "I DO" be sure you've seen pictures of her in her childhood or you will end up with a porker for the rest of your life.

Danielle:  1248 days ago

You are so disgusting and obviously a miserable person your self. She looks beautiful and has done a great job turning her life around and learning to live a healthy life. Ever heard the saying " If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all" Well this is one time when this saying fits perfectly! Great job Kelly you look amazing and so happy!

Claire:  1248 days ago

I think Kelly looks amazing. It's so great to see that her life is just falling together perfectly and that she's looking so great. Sandman, you're nothing but a hater. What is your problem?? I'd like to see you lined up against Kelly!!

Jonathan Thomas:  1248 days ago

Kelly, will you marry me?

newshound:  1248 days ago

She is the classic butter face. Everything looks good But her face!!!

Better:  1248 days ago

Dude, you're a **** (@Sandman)

Mimi:  1248 days ago

The d-bag who made the comment in the number 1 slot is a self loathing, souless smidge w/ a small willie.

Mik:  1248 days ago

Kelly looks great. She has always been a very cute girl, now she's a hot chick. Look out celebrity daughters there's a new hot girl to compete with. you go Kelly!

Mik:  1248 days ago

this comment is to sandman. what's the problem can't you get it up anymore? you sound so bitter it must be your problem. Kelly love you on fashion police.

hohoh:  1248 days ago

I actually wouldn't mind f ucking Kelly in the a sshole with that body. Manhood101. com

longturn:  1248 days ago

Kelly looks so good now!!
She looks like a NORMAL person, not so stinkin skinny that you wanna cram a bagel down her throat! I hate those skinny skeletal women, they look like 11 year olds!
What real man wants to get with a woman that looks like his young daughter?
Come on women, get real and start looking your age.
Go Kelly Go!!!!
You have come so far so just maintain it now.

robina:  1248 days ago

she's healthy now, and it's all about the health with an acceptable weight and exercise... who cares what people think or say. Now, as long as she isn't a party girl, no pills, no drugs, and no alcohol... then her good fortune will continue to pay off !!! Great job Kelly !

LINDA:  1248 days ago