Kim Zolciak: I'm Pregnant!

1122_kimKim Zolciak is pregnant -- and viewers of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" just saw her meet the babydaddy on last week's episode!

This morning on her Twitter, Kim confirmed rumors that she and boyfriend Kroy Biermann are having a baby, saying "We are happy and excited to announce that Yes we are expecting. :)"

Zolciak tells Life & Style that she's three months along, adding "I definitely don’t want to get married while I’m pregnant, but I can see myself marrying Kroy in the future.”

Kim met Kroy, who plays for the Atlanta Falcons, at a charity event that both he and "Real Housewives" co-star Sheree performed in on last week's episode of the show.

Kim has two daughters already, Brielle, 13, and Arianna, 9.

Karianna:  1249 days ago

If she's only 3 months along, how is already that big?! Something seems "fishy"

Frankie:  1249 days ago

Karianna
I am oregnant with my 3rd child as we speak and i lloked like that at 3 months with all 3 of my pregnancies. Some people are just prone to being big quick.

HLSJ:  1249 days ago

I honestly couldn't care less wheteher she's pregnant or not! HOWEVER, last night on Bravo's "Watch watch what happens" w/ Andy Cohen, she flat out LIED right to his face and denied that she was in "the family way"...WHAT a LIAR and total waste of human being...

Maureen:  1249 days ago

Ohhhh how sorry I feel for Kroy, of all the people to get hooked up with, did it have to be her,,,she is such a waste !!!

Reality1:  1249 days ago

That poor sucker didn't see that one coming. She's no prize to bring home to mama, and all she is looking for is the $$$!

teresa, ohio:  1249 days ago

HOW did Kim manage to not get pregnant boinking her old "fiance" all the time??? And now she meets this stupid guy, screws him once or twice and now sees a future with him and a BABY?

Kroy: dude, are you really this ignorant???? day um to both of them.

lorin:  1249 days ago

wow!!!!!!

Sandra Stinson:  1249 days ago

I did notice last night on Watch what happens she was not drinking and alcohol. It seemed like she was drinking coffee. I wonder what "Big Papa" is going to think. She won't ever leave that rich arab man alone. I finally saw a picture of him when they were on vacation at Atlantis.

Phyllis Clakley:  1249 days ago

She is definitely more than 3 months. Kory probably would be wise to ask for a paternity test to rule out BIG POPPA!

WTF:  1249 days ago

I can't believe she suckered that poor young man into supporting her gold digging ways. She will do anything to support her lifestyle including getting pregnant.

sheena:  1249 days ago

I was big at 3 month also with my first child. I started buying maternity gear then.Some ppl carry big.Im one of those ppl.So it does happen.

Eyes Wide Open:  1249 days ago

I ditto Karianna...and add, the baby is as big as a peanut in the 3rd month (I've had 3 babies) and never looked that big in the 3rd month.
And all I recall is 'big daddy' wasn't her man anymore, so this getting knocked up thing seemed to have happened pretty quick!
Question: is her baby going to be born with an ugly wig on?
I think her hair is ugly.

Slick Vic:  1249 days ago

1. Agree with the statement "Kroy - get a paternity test."
2. Agree with the statement "Kim is looking for a pay day."
3. Agree with the statement "Kroy - you totally ruined your life for the next 18 yrs and will never give the next woman in your life a fair shake because you will always have Kim bothereing you for more and more money child support."
4. Agree with "how come she never got pregnant w. Big Papa all this time but Kroy does the dirty.."

Everything about Kim and Sheree are about money. Everyone pokes fun at NeNe but she is true blue and square business, up front about everything.

Sue:  1249 days ago

I hope she stopped smoking.

HATES SO CALLED CELEBS:  1249 days ago

KIM IS A BOTOXED 2 TIME CHEATING LIAR! A DNA IS NEEDED BECAUSE (MINI)BIG "MARRIED LOSER" POPPA MAY BE THE POPPA! AND SHE DID NOT PERFORM ON THE DANCING EPISODE, ONLY SHEREE DID!

KIM LIES ABOUT E V E R Y T H I N G!!!!!

AND SHE'S ALREADY PREGNANT AFTER KNOWING HIM LESS THAN 6 MONTHS???

W H O R E!!!!

HER KIDS WILL NEED THERAPY SOON!!!!

A DNA IS NEEDED ASAP. AND DUDE FROM THE FALCONS IS AN OBVIOUS LOSER TOO.

HE SEEMS BISEXUAL! PROBABLY IS!

KIM DOSEN'T CARE. FALCONS MONEY!!!

BOTH KIM AND FALCON ARE TWO JACKED UP

L-O-S-E-R-S

THAT DESERVE ONE ANOTHER!!

POOR BABY!!!!