Kim Kardashian Goes Au Naturel

Kim Kardashian took it all off ... her face.

media_removed_toofab 102011
The reality TV star was spotted getting her nails done at Beverly Hills Nail Design yesterday in L.A., where she still looked great despite her face being shy a few layers of makeup.

Kim was one of the stars who joined Alicia Keys' initiative yesterday to raise $1 million for Keep a Child Alive, pledging to stay off social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook until the money is raised.

So far the campaign has raised $160,000.

mahafakir:  1336 days ago

I'm not the fan of Kim Kardeshian or any of the Kardeshian Sisters. I do not know how she became a reality star. I do not watch their reality shows. They are just so so girls with big bone frame bodies without big breasts. KIM has a very big ass that is not very firm. Her breasts are not firm. They are just B size. That is hardly big. She had a debit card deal with a bank. The deal cost a person $700 per month to get the debit card after an initial fee of $70. I'd not pay any money to get that Debit Card. It was a failure. So she canceled the deal with the bank. I can produce a better reality show if I can find a sponsor who would invest $1 Million in my reality shows.

mahafakir:  1336 days ago

Now I see what the problem with Kim Kardeshian is. Her nose is too big. Her hair do sucks. Her black hair is too bushy. She has to trim her hair. She has to layer the hair. The outer layer hair should be shorter than the inner layer. That way her hair would not look to bushy. She should color her hair. Black hair does not look good for her. May be she should become a brunette with brownish hair. Black hair does not look good for her.

Lisa:  1335 days ago

I love the Kardashian woman! Kris Jenner has great genes! Kim and Kourtney look so exotic! They seem to be VERY down to earth, rich and all!! Kendall Jenner is absolutely gorgeous, and will be like big sis Kim in 4 years! Mason is a lil cutie!! Most people that hate these woman ARE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTAH:  1335 days ago

what ever u do babylove u r beautiful in every way! only kimbo
peace and love ptah
hope to see u tomorrow

Jim:  1334 days ago

Wow, she is scary, please put the mask back on, PLEASE!

kris:  1333 days ago

where is the pound of make up?? She does not look bad at all and I think she should start looking a little more natural, rather than looking like she spent two hrs in the make up chair.

addicted to news :  1333 days ago

What do the Kardishians actually do? I know they've got a reality show (I saw about a minute of one of their shows by accident and they are all over the media so it would be hard not to know) but why?

rahul:  1325 days ago