Kelsey's Fiancee: See the Engagement Ring!

Kelsey Grammer is getting married to fiancée Kayte Walsh -- and last night we finally got a good shot of her engagement ring!

1208_grammer
The couple, who can't marry until Kelsey finalizes his divorce from Camille Grammer, was spotted out at the after-party for the New York premiere of "Blue Valentine" -- where Kayte happily showed off her new sparkle.

Kelsey's daughter, "Greek" star Spencer Grammer, was also at the event with them.

Wanda:  1402 days ago

She's older than 29 or I'm a petite , anorexic platnum blonde , baby !

Dana:  1402 days ago

I think Camille gets it now...she was put to a test and failed, all the nasty obnoxious things she said came back to bite her so to speak. She was very nasty and created an ugly image for herself right at a time when her image should have been a good one. Now karma is tearing her world apart. I'm sure she feels bad and sees her errors. Everything she bragged about she is losing now. Kelsey is dead wrong too thats why the GF had the miscarriage...Karma is not done with him either...hes got some more bad luck coming..

Dana:  1402 days ago

dulce:  1401 days ago

U people r u serious about CAmille!!! Fake Witch!!!
All i can say is 'KYLE" get her....
and her flirtacious way's even b 4 the divorce scandel came out!!! u ppl must b blind!!!!!

dulce:  1401 days ago

She is a cheap B hill!
lol

Duane Garrett:  1401 days ago

Go Frasier!

roxie:  1401 days ago

love you camille;you are a survivor--be a good Mom to your kids, and romance will follow when the time is right

judith:  1401 days ago

It was obvious from watching the HWBH that when Kelsey drove down the driveway he was so happy to be away from that crazy woman! She couldn't see it because she didn't want to. As far as her so called friend Allison, why didnt she know what was going on she is such a physic that has been studied by scientists (bullcrap) As for Camille I hope somehow she gets nothing.Women like her that only hang out with guys do it for one reason, they r having sex with them. I wonder if Kelsey could prove that would he still have to pay her all that money. After she didn't even carry her own kids. God forbid she loose that figure that she thinks is so great. Sorry Camille we don't live in your world. You so need a shrink. Your crazy. U and your yes friends are the reason I tunned out on the housewives. I can't stand you or your yes friends. Love the other ladies. Hope they replace you, soon!!!

mindals1803@hotmail.com:  1400 days ago

I know the difference between them this lady looks nice and genuine and his soon to be ex is evil and cold hearted. There's always a reason men run into someone elses arms, and I'd put money on it being her neediness and poor me attitude.

Monica:  1400 days ago

I wanted to slap Camille when she bragged about how her husband was so much more important than Kyle's husband. Although I can't stand the side trick Kayte, Camille is going to be brought down a peg or two when she faces Kyle again knowing what she said about Kyle's husband. Hopefully she will come to terms with the reality that no one is checking for her without Kelsey!
AND ANOTHER THING... I am disgusted with how some women can screw another woman's husband and then try to build a life with that man. WTH? Kayte, it's obvious that you don't believe the Bible so I won't tell you that you will reap what you sow. But I hope that you at least believe in Karma. And girl, Karma is a ...

Susan:  1400 days ago

Camille, There is a saying, "God Don't Like Ugly". I belive that pay-backs are hell. What you did to Kyle is unforgivable.Crying on the sholders of anyone who would listen is sophmoric.It's very sad that you need so much attention. You keep saying that women are caddey.Camille, you are very CADDEY!!!I sure hope that 2011 is a much better year for you.I would'nt wish what you are going through on anyone. You need to do alot of soul searching and maybe you just might turn into that wonderful woman,friend and mother that you claim to be. I AM A CONCERNED VIEWER, SUE

donnapapa:  1398 days ago

love the show . HWBH great fun. CAMILLEA knew
before show premiered what Kelsey was up to. The
show is Camillea way of having a voice publicly.

My currant hubby loves the ladies and I am wife 6.
We met when I was 12 years old. We dated off/on for
years. We met again some 20 years later/ and I said "I do". Now he is 72 years old and wants to
be single again.

I hope Camilla gets her 50%. I read that Camilla has a serious health issue and chose to
not carry her children because of the risk. I
also watched Kelsy Grammar talk about this issue
on the TONIGHT SHOW with Jay Leno 10 or more years ago.
GREAT LUCK to Camile....

NO.ONE FAN....Donna

Regina:  1398 days ago

Are the children biologically Camille's or Kelsey's? I cant imagine a woman who cant be bothered to bare her own children. I would not trust Camille to raise a dog much less a child.

Terika:  1397 days ago

I despise men who cheat then flaunt the other woman in their "wife" face....ugh! What is the world coming too? Does anyone have morals and values....or just respect? What a douche bag!!!

Rita:  1397 days ago

Camille, you are a nasty and sly person. You are
in need of lots of care by a good shrink. I hope
you are dropped by the show, I dislike you and
your attitued. The wonder your husband left you.
He picked another not " Good Looking Woman"...
He has bad taste in women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments