Gaga Gets Pizza Wearing What?!

Lady Gaga was spotted at a pizza parlor today in Spain -- in an outfit only she would wear to get pizza.

media_removed_toofab 102011
Wearing a leather jacket, patent leather, lace-up boots and a camouflaged leotard, Gaga showed off some serious leg outside a pizzeria in Barcelona -- and gave photogs a glimpse at her "Born This Way" tattoo on her upper thigh.

"Born This Way" is also the name of the album she's currently working on.

Ben:  1364 days ago

I'm sorry but she's getting a little too tubby to wear these hooker outfits in public. Plus, this shtick is getting old.

billy:  1364 days ago

I'D HIT IT!

dvia:  1364 days ago

Really? Going for pizza in a hookers get up?! She really is desperate for attention. I suppose seeing she is so yesterday she has do something outrageous to stay in the lime light.

A Real Lawyer:  1363 days ago

This costume gig to draw attention away from her ugly look is getting real old. I was over her the minute she wore some over the top, ridiculous outfit to her sister's high school graduation. She couldn't stand - for one day - the fact that it was her sister's day! She had to draw attention to herself at the graduation. She couldn't dress down to be respectful to her sister. NOOOOOOOO! She had to steal the attention. What a selfish loser.

stopyourbitching:  1363 days ago

Oh boo hoo you big ****ing babies, get over it! We all have the right to dress whatever way we want to so get over it! Atleast she isn't living a boring and pathetic life like the rest of you obviously do for you to come on this site like your big and bad and put her down, but your not man enough to do it to her face, you just do it hiding behind your computers you ****ing *******. Go back to your boring and ****ty lives where all you do is conform under pressure because you can't think for yourselves.

Jasmine:  1363 days ago

Hollywood drew Francks:  1362 days ago

Great Live Comedy Show...Funny is Amazing!!!! Booking....Lets keep the party rolling & invite me on the show!!!! I'm A Best Performer....radiantly....I'm the Smartest Sharpest Funniest ....& Comedy Genius....& Best Red Carpet Awards Winning Musical Performer!!!! Currently....My Glamorous Love interests include my own celebrity wedding....& rise to tv stardom. I'm like celebrating & performing a Mike "The Situation-like" impersonation that goes like: "You've got to have ripped Hard Rock guns....Ripped Hard Rock abs....& I'm like Dancing with the stars!!!! Thunder down under style!!!! Yes I'm rocking A ripped body like a brinks truck...as youm can see!!!! Kind of a funny story....I'm like recruiting a female Glamour star.... My Glamour wedding.... workout & lovemaking partner....bosom buddies....We would workout in Crunch Fitness West Hollywood....& tan at Sunset Tan!!!! How about working out at Madonnas' New Hard Candy Fitness....but you better watch out guys....grab a handful of condoms....because every one is working out on Madonna!!!! You know what else is funny....I'm rocking the stage....singing & performing.... A Great Live comedy Show to her while I workout with her at our Glamour Wedding....that's glamorous funny & sexy!!!!

DeAndre:  1362 days ago

I absolutely love gaga but she's starting to look a little thick to me, not sure if that's a good thing. Probably not!

Van Morrison:  1362 days ago

How can you call this woman fat or a hooker?! Have you ever been to a city? Just drive to a crappier part of it and look around. Hookers are usually 40 lbs heavier and NEVER wear jackets!

Sonia:  1361 days ago

!!thats whats up!! if i have paper like her i would like somewhat similar to this..lol

Amanda:  1360 days ago

She's hot! work it mother monster

jane:  1360 days ago

She may use whatever she wants, but in my opinion She looks just like a prostitute.

DenisE:  1357 days ago

I love LadyG and whatever she wants to do, however she wants to dress, date, whatever she does is OKAY with me. I`m grew up with MJ in the 70`s, Madonna 80`s &`90`s, now we have LadyG....so what! Madonna has goosed the piblic more than any other artist I know, so this is nothing, compared to Madonna! get over it people, grow some thick shik...or stop reading these postings...unless you can grow a "SET" and get a grip!

Misty:  1356 days ago

Hey guys! Visit my site @ teennick101.webs.com! Thanks :)

Casey:  1350 days ago

I'd say it's about time she came up with new strategies for getting attention, besides letting it all hang out! She's amazing, but there's more ways to be creative and different than dressing like that!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments