Sandra & Louis: Baby's First Christmas

Sandra Bullock and son Louis Bardot hit up a Christmas party this weekend in Santa Barbara -- where Louis celebrated his very first holiday season with his adopted mother.

media_removed_toofab 102011
The adorable duo looked like they were having a blast at the bash, where Louis was spotted riding a pony while wearing a Santa hat.

Bullock first brought the New Orleans-born baby home in January.

Elizabeth H:  1409 days ago

He is just toooooo cute!

EgregiousEgregious:  1399 days ago

He has a bris, so I thought he was Jewish. Confusing.

paixjoie:  1399 days ago

She is his mother. Unless you are going to write 'birth mother' for each celebrity who physically gave birth to their children, then please stop including 'adopted mother' for those who did not.

Dondy Moreland:  1398 days ago

I agree with the woman above. If you want to make the reference between adopted vs. birth then do it on all photos. For one, it's rude. Secondly, it's undermining viewers intelligence to point out the obvious.

Tamela Ricks:  1398 days ago

She's such a kind, loving person--it's so evident, I wish her all the happiness that she so deserves!! Merry Christmas Sandra and baby Louie--

NIcole:  1398 days ago

I agree with the ladies above, she's his MOTHER now and that's all that matters. The fact that he's adopted is irrelevant.

Hisjules:  1391 days ago

test

steph:  1389 days ago

Sandra B is beautiful inside and out. Stay away from JJ hes completely Wrong for you! maybe consider having more babies if you can Im sure they would be beautiful. Baby Louie is a doll.

Janet:  1333 days ago

Who cares-she the mom now.Let it be,why fight over crap?Shes doing great job ,makes her feel good sooo-leave it.Reyon R-is a very good actor.what u decide is ur bewax no ones else .Dont pay no mind to others.I enjoyed the Proposal.I like all ur movies.Ur super.He is a nice guy though.

Janet:  1333 days ago

Sandra Bullock is an awesome actress.She is a down to earth person in my book.Id say what ever she has lined up in her life more power to her-GO Sandra. Ur awesome. Very nice mom.I wish she could send me pic of her boy-he is CUTE.Id enjoy a chat,email .Janet