Bret Michaels & Kristi Are Engaged!

After 16 years together, Bret Michaels and Kristi Gibson are finally engaged!

Kristi Gibson
The singer proposed to his longtime girlfriend and mother of his two children during last night's season finale of Bret's reality show, "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It."

"I want you to know that I love you and you've been unbelievably a big part of my life," he said while down on one knee, "We have two beautiful girls together and I know we love and respect each other and I hope that we can find that inner  love that we can have forever. I want you to be my wife. Just say yes or rejection will kill me right now."

She said "Yes." Check out the cute proposal video above!

Brianna:  1438 days ago

Not gonna happen

janja:  1438 days ago

you are looking at THE dumbest girl alive!!!!

angela :  1438 days ago

That was creepy! I swear lol Whats with all the doubt?? He is saying I hope we can find inner love she wasnt even chedding a tear and she was asking Are you Sure.. WOW!! when my fiance proposed we were both crying and shaking and there was never no question about doubts! Although I truly love Brett michaels as a performer. This just looked to Staged:(

Laurie:  1438 days ago

"I hope we can find that inner love"......Wow, what a class act. And so romantic. Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't he spent the past couple years looking for a wife? How humiliating to the mother of his children to have him gallivanting around making a complete fool out of him self and all she has to say is "Are you sure?" as though she's not worthy of him. They are both idiots.

Ann:  1438 days ago

That was very anti-climatic.

Stephanie:  1438 days ago

Noteme....ummmmm hello! This is not a place to promote your dumb, stupid business! Or whatever it is! Couldnt find anyone at a normal establishment???????????????????