"Bad Girls Club" Member Gets Engaged!

One "Bad Girl" has some very good news: She's engaged--and TooFab's got the exclusive details!

1229_tanisha_EXC
Tanisha Thomas, who was on the second season of "Bad Girls Club" and the 7th season of "Celebrity Fit Club," got a holiday proposal over the weekend from boyfriend Clive.

We're told her man popped the question during Christmas dinner in front of Tanisha's mother, aunt, brother and cousins -- and Thomas immediately followed up the proposal by posting a photo of the engagement ring on her Facebook.

Thomas tells TooFab she wants a "fantasy type wedding" with an 8-tier wedding cake and a horse and carriage.

Tanisha also says other former "Bad Girls" will be bridesmaids and she hopes WEtv's David Tutera will plan the big event.

Tanisha estimates 200 guests for the giant shindig -- which she says will likely take place in 2012.

JillS:  1395 days ago

I like the ring. It looks like a miniature waffle from the Waffle House.

Niki:  1395 days ago

Nice ring. Too bad it is a JC Penney ring, worth only $1,000. If that is 3 months of his salary, they ain't gettin the kinda wedding SHE wants! LOL

Daniela:  1395 days ago

Love her. But dang! She could have shaved her fingers first before posting pictures! Sheesh! Who cares that the ring is cheap and isn't a single stone that it's in pieces it's hers!

Kat:  1395 days ago

I am torn between thinking, "At least she got a ring..." and "That Waffle House ring is one cheap a$$ ring...". I wouldn't marry someone just for the ring, but I wouldn't marry someone that tried to give me a cheap a$$ ring either!

Jaymie:  1395 days ago

HI HATERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NA`NA:  1395 days ago

YALL ARE A BUNCH OF HATERS!!!!! N YALL SOUND LIKE FAT PPL WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF A WAFFLE WHEN LOOKING AT THE RING???? N SECOND DO ANY OF YALL HAVE A RING??? PROLLY NOT. N IF YOU DO IT MUST BE FROM JC PENNY FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT THAT KINDA RING LOOKS LIKE. DANG WE AS WOMEN NEED TO STOP THE HATING. N JUST BE HAPPY

renaye:  1395 days ago

Fat bitches need love too! she will tell u that herself!

NA`NA:  1395 days ago

from the looks of it Michelle is the only one with common sense!!!! But its sad to say that most women just care about the ring and not the person. U better believe if my guy ever proposed to me i wont be googling how much it cost and where he got it from. i'd be crying from the joy and excitment. Come on Ladies(and I use that word loosely) we need to get it together.

mary ellen:  1395 days ago

why the hate? the ring is very nice, don't be jealous because you don't have one

Brandy:  1395 days ago

yyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

lucy:  1395 days ago

Tanisha, girl I'm really happy for you and it's a beautiful ring. And you really look nice, love agrees with you. Plz don't let the nasty comments bother you, people that care about you are happy for you. the others are irrelevant, that's why they're so negative. My this be the happiest New Year ever!

kim:  1395 days ago

Wow...I am so shocked how people (who are probably lonely) can't be happy for someone but instead judge about the size of a ring. I just lost my dad and I realize that life is short. You can take nothing material with you. So, for all you materialistic, lonely, sad, and pathetic haters...I hope your life gets better and you find someone to love you for you if that's possible with your negative and irritating attitudes. By the way...I have been married to a wonderful man for 14 years and I started out with a small ring but it didn't matter. 14 years later....it's a rock. The size of the ring doesn't matter...the size of a person's heart does.

Suzie Q:  1395 days ago

I am very happy for her.. and before I comment let me preface this by saying I AM ENGAGED and therefore I am NOT hating. Furthermore, I have a 3 carat solitaire on my finger. Now, with that said, her ring is CHEAP. When will people learn that once you cut into a diamond the price depreciates 10 folds.. Therefore, her waffle house ring is beyond tacky! Now, the tackiness of her ring by no means diminishes the sanctity of marriage. BUT, everyone is entitled to their opinion. And my opinion is her ring is ugly and the FACT of the matter is that her ring is a department store ring because jewelers do not even make such rings. So my dear, congrats on your engagement, but your ring is subpar at best. If you do not believe me, go to a jewelry store and try and see how much they will give you for your ring. If you get $200, consider yourself blessed. The truth hurts

April:  1395 days ago

***Oh you are hating my dear-fooling someone into putting a ring on that vile little finger o yours dosnt change that! Negative Nancy here--Grow up jerk

Furthermore, I have a 3 carat solitaire on my finger.

******That does not make you better than her or anyone else! It does not diminish her relationshop or makes yours stronger. And if you are going to brag it should be at least 6 carats---I know this is hard to believe but somewhere out there someone with a 6 carat ring is sitting back laughing at YOUR ring! There is always someone richer than you are.

Now, with that said, her ring is CHEAP.
******Honey you are the cheapest thing about this story! Money don't buy you class sweetie! Money dosnt make you happy clearly:)

*****This story is about LOVE you make it sound like a business deal

Therefore, her waffle house ring is beyond tacky!
*********That is your opinion. I think it's tacky to call someone elses ring tacky. I think you come off as an arrogant b*i*t*c*h

Now, the tackiness of her ring by no means diminishes the sanctity of marriage.
********But you are trying to prove what with your little tirade?

*****Wow, so much passionate hate why do you care so much? In my opinion your fiance should dump you. God forbid he lost his job or his money you'd clearly be out the door to find a bigger better deal--How do you even tolerate yourself?

So my dear, congrats on your engagement, but your ring is subpar at best.

*****You are a subpar human being suzie Q!

*********Yeah go to a store and find out how much its worth Im sure this hag did with her not even big 3ct ring--that is considered average--AT BEST--

If you get $200, consider yourself blessed. The truth hurts
********The truth is that you are a mean, self entitled jerk off who is so miserable in her own life she needs to put down others to feel superior
I see you divorced:)

Suzie Q:  1394 days ago

April, despite your diatribe( yeah look that word up LOSER).. YOU ARE STILL SINGLE!!!

P.S. I have been married for 10 years... Divorce? I will let you know if that happens after we renew or vows in two weeks! Oh, I get a new ring in two weeks as well!!

P.P.S. Yet and still, her ring is HORRIBLE!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments