DJ Pauly D: "Jersey Shore" Costars Not Jealous Of My Spin-Off

Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio is the first of "The Jersey Shore" cast to land his own TV show, but the hunky breakout star tells TooFab that there's no animosity from his fellow cast members.

0105_paulyd_split

When asked about any bad blood, DelVecchio told TooFab, "Oh, no. When [MTV] announced it to the press, everybody from the cast [reached out]. Vinnie called me, Snooki called me. Even Angelina shot me a text. She said 'congratulations.' They're all happy for me, which is great."

As to what makes him so spin-off friendly as compared to the rest of the cast, DelVecchio, whose show will focus on his deejaying, tells TooFab, "I think it's the concept. It's really interesting. How I was this local deejay and now I'm this phenomenon."

He continues, "I've been deejaying my whole life. Back home, I was deejaying for 200 people, and now I'm deejaying for 20,000 people. I'm being sent to Vegas, and all this stuff, but I'm, still the same old little boy from Rhode Island, just deejaying, doing what I love to do."

Ann:  1354 days ago

Really......a "phenomenon" He is delusional.

MarielNJ:  1354 days ago

Ann stop hating. He's doing great things for himself.

Phil:  1354 days ago

By the summer this self proclaimed "phenomenon" will be done..he is a horrible dj..

Ann:  1354 days ago

@MarielNJ.....Why am I hating just because I believe he is not a phenomenon? I am a lawyer and have done great things for myself but that make me a phenomenon, now does it? I have no reason to hate, trust me.

DJPAULYD#1FAN!:  1354 days ago

Pauly D is a PHENOMENON!
I love him he is awesome did you ever go to his site? He's soo much better than the whole entire cast on Jersey Shore. Especially Angelina's dumb skany stupid rat looking whore ass.
Dj Pauly D:

Ann:  1354 days ago

@DJPAULYD#1FAN!......WOW, you scare me. Calm down.

Ann:  1354 days ago

@ME.....classy, now I see how his fans are....yeah, makes me want to love him now. You convinced me. You are funny.

Ann:  1354 days ago

Really.....jealous? How and why could I possibly be jealous? Seriously.

Stacey Locascio:  1354 days ago

OMG!!! I'm so happy for him!!! He deserves the best in life!!! He's #1DJ and his clothing line is off the hook!!! He's doing big things in 2011!!! I Love DJPaulyD!!! ;)

Laura:  1353 days ago

@Ann you are a Lawyer, "Please you can't even write a proper sentence"!!! Your a Lawyer and you are on here downing people!!! UGH! Glad you are not my Lawyer. Can't you find something more intelligent to do with yourself!! This is not about you its about Pauly D so get over your self. We all have a right to an Opinion but it doesn't mean any one has to tolerate ignorance. It is a PHENOMENON that he went from 200 people to 20,000 regardless of his talent it is pretty big. You sound Jealous!!

Laura:  1353 days ago

@Ann you are a Lawyer, "Please you can't even write a proper sentence"!!! Your a Lawyer and you are on here downing people!!! UGH! Glad you are not my Lawyer. Can't you find something more intelligent to do with yourself!! This is not about you its about Pauly D so get over your self. We all have a right to an Opinon but it doesn't mean any one has to tolerate ignorance. It is a PHENOMENON that he went from 200 people to 20,000 regardless of his talent it is pretty big. You sound Jealous!!

Ann:  1353 days ago

@Laura - I see you can't write one either, read your post very carefully. It is "you're" and "it's" and "yourself." Also, make sure you punctuate correctly. Put commas where they need to go, instead of writing one big run on sentence, especially when you use quotes. Don't capitalize things that should not be. I left out one word, but your whole paragraph is a mess, so you need to check yourself.

How am I ignorant because I don't think he is a phenomenon? I don't think you are ignorant because you think he is. I just thought it was ridiculous that he considers himself a phenomenon. I never even called him ignorant either.

And the only reason I mentioned I was lawyer was because in the post I was replying to said he was doing great things for himself so I was just pointing out that I wasn't a hater and I had done things for myself. You need to go back and re-read and get your facts straight.

Chena:  1353 days ago

Whoa... Thats what you get Laura. Go ahead Ann. Good for Pauly D!

cojack:  1352 days ago

Hey Ann, u sound like a fat ugly jelous slut.shut your mouth, and eat some ice cream u cow.

Ann:  1352 days ago

@cojack. WOW, you have me all figured out. You are so smart and insightful!

BTW, I had to put down the spoon to type this. Once again, one of Pauly's fans have shown nothing but class.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments