poll

HOT HAIR: Khloe Kardashian Goes Red Head!

Khloe Kardashian went for a drastic new look last night at the People's Choice Awards -- and showed up with a fiery new 'do!

0106_khloe_launch
The usually dark-haired Khloe, who just got her own spin-off show "Khloe and Lamar," went red for the red carpet on Wednesday, and we want to know what you think of the look.

jane:  1299 days ago

Way more feminine!

tstephnic:  1299 days ago

She looks amazing and the color suits her. I totally LOVE IT!!! Way to go Khloe!

melissa:  1299 days ago

Hate her new hair color, it makes her look so washed out..... HATE IT! I would fire her stylist NOW! I love her with her natural brown hair. Im sure Lamars ex is loving this new look, just so she cn laugh at her. She looks so beautiful with dark hair.This new look is Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvla:  1299 days ago

Now she evn looks more like Chyna the wrestler. She could dye her hair blond and she'd still look like a transvestit!

robert:  1299 days ago

She looks gooood with red hair, before she looked like a man.

Sultry:  1299 days ago

Stick with it khloe cuz this makes you look interesting. Some say you look like Chewbaca, but not anymore.
Now go out on the town and spend lamar's money looking almost gorgeous.

Jeff Portlance:  1299 days ago

In whats the point of the Kardashians? Somebody tell me just why they are famous. I can see a singer or athlete being "famous" but what do they do???
They don't even take their "Fame" and put it to great use. If you want to read a feel-great story go to ESPN and read the Mark Sanchez story. Now that's inspirational stuff.

CrystalIsLove:  1299 days ago

she looks fab no matter the color of her hair. the new look is goregous on her though!! you go doll. such a sweetie!! ignore all the haters and disrespectful comments from the others..their mad that they dont have your fabulous personality and girl next door looks! luv ya doll

Jeff Portlance:  1299 days ago

I'm not a "Hater" I just want an explination as to why they are so "Famous" ? explain it to me please. There are 500 million more beautiful people in the world so they are nothing different. When I see a story about a good /great deed they have done for somebody or some cause then I can give them their due but for right now they are just semi-wealthy people that live to be in the publics eye.

loveth:  1299 days ago

oh my God khloe you are beautiful with your new look.You are my favourite kardashian i love you

Maggie:  1299 days ago

You are crazy... the brown was washing her out! The red is gorgeous!

donna:  1299 days ago

BETTER. Khloe is a pretty woman anyway but why not enhance your looks and live it up. Love the new you look!

Biljana:  1299 days ago

Very cute

craig cutter:  1299 days ago

Sorry, but a different hair color doesn't change the fact that she's just tough to look at.

craig cutter:  1299 days ago