Kimora Lee Simmons: Djimon & I Want More Kids "In The Near Future!"

0110_kimora_singleKimora Lee Simmons already has three children--two daughters with ex Russell Simmons, and a son with current husband Djimon Hounsou--but she tells TooFab that she and Hounsou are talking about having another child!

"We definitely talk about about [having] kids in the near future, we definitely want more, we love kids and I would love to have a little companion for [son] Kenzo," Simmons, the star of E!'s "Kimora: Life In The Fab Lane," tells TooFab. "Because Kenzo's a year-and-a-half, it would be fun [for him] to have someone to grow up next to. The girls [Ming Lee, 11, and Aoki Lee, 8] are two years apart, and they have created such a bond that is so wonderful. That’s how I want my kids to be, so another baby in the bunch definitely would be fabulous! Hectic, but fabulous!"

Still, Simmons says she's just getting used to her new, body-after-baby physique. "I just lost 20 pounds so I really haven’t seen myself, I was like 'Where have I been?' I’m kind of enjoying it now."

And Simmons jokes that if she had another child, she'd have to tweak her TV show. "I think I would have to change my show from 'Life in The Fab Lane' to 'Beverly Hillbillies,' because we have a lot of people and kids running around. I might have to get a mini-van. It would be a different show!"

mkope1:  1350 days ago

Why ?your a ugly worm and your 2 kids are even uglier.Please use a rubber.Russell simmons is lauging his ass off.

mkope1:  1350 days ago

You look like Jackie chan in drag lol!

Michelle:  1350 days ago

What an awful thing for you to say mkope1. You must have a really low self esteem to lower yourself to such trash talk. This is a lovely family and more power to them if they choose to have more children.

Catina:  1350 days ago

Some people are so hateful and unhappy they can't help but to lash out at others. I think Kimora is a great mother and she has a wonderful man to spend her life with. I say keep being fabulous Kimora.

judyfranklinavant:  1350 days ago

I THINK THAT IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE YOU NEED NOT SAY NOTHING,PEOPLE HID BEHIDE HURTFUL WORDS BCUZ THEY ARE JEALOUS OR HURT AND LONLY.PICK ONE OR TWO,THEY ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.I THINK THAT IF YOU KNEW JESUS YOU WOULDN'T PUT THINGS LIKE THIS OUT HERE FOR US HAPPY PEOPLE TO READ .WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU'LL I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT GOD DONES.AND HE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO COME TO HIM AND ASK FOR HELP.I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU'LL, TRY GOD

L:  1346 days ago

I saw her on The Talk Today and she has a knot on her neck it looks to be a goiter. I wish she would have her thyroid checked right away but I have No idea how to get anything to her

debora burton:  1345 days ago

you are beautiful and i thank GOD and u for opening up your home to let the world see how u live in the fab lane i would enjoy the life w/ all the problems be bless kimora and feel your home with the love and the cameras my fam love u KEEP UP THE GOLD WORK to all haters of kimora hate on she still beautiful and when u beautiful everything around u is too much love

LADYDI:  1345 days ago

I think she is beautiful and her family is also .God bless her and every one aroubnd her

sharon:  1343 days ago

Too much haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all the best to kimora and family...blessed love

tameka:  1340 days ago

Keep your head up Kimora the kids are beautiful i am 28 and is trying to start a family. i know its hard work but hey life goes on and if you want 10 more children go ahead because you're doing your thing girl with a good man behind you.

lilly:  1339 days ago

Kimora is not ugly & she has beautiful children. If you do not like someone to not read their blogs just to write hateful and rude comments. She is doing her thing. She is a little loud at times but who cares that is her personality and that is why she is on TV. She is loved by many. Keep up the good work Kimora - I love that you are doing your thing. Haters get a life!

Susan:  1339 days ago

I Love the show and Her kids Ya'll are disgusting for saying this stuff God Help ya for judging

marian:  1331 days ago

I just think Kimora Lee Simmons is just great. Look how well her kids are brought up eventhough they have all the wealth but still the kids are really down to earth. Kimora kids are just beautiful . For whoever who wrote ther comment there must be sometin really wrong with you.

Martha Chaney:  1221 days ago

Kimora Lee Simmons has always been beautiful, heavier or thinner.Kimora is her own person and that is what makes her special. She is doing a great job with her kids and being a wife and mother. She has a lot of responsibility being a hollywood mogul and doing a great job at it. She has always taught her kids to eat right and I know she lost her weight with diet and exercise .