REPORT: Kate Hudson Is Pregnant!

Another day, another celebrity is pregnant -- and this time it's reportedly Kate Hudson!

Matthew Bellamy
Kate and boyfriend Matthew Bellamy are expecting their first child together after dating for nine months, according to Us Weekly. Bellamy is the frontman of the band Muse.

This will be the second child for Kate, who has son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson.

Kate's ex, Owen Wilson is also expecting a child any day now.

nicholechamberlin:  1288 days ago

she's a great mother already and any woman who falls in love with that maternal feeling will want another. I wish tho that I had 1 rock star baby daddy and kate lands two. that's awesome. baby will be beautiful! good luck kate hope its a girl!

Sunsetat6:  1288 days ago

She is a tramp. She goes through men like crazy. If I was Goldie, I'd be embarrassed for her. She'll be done with this baby daddy in a year and moving on to someone else. She's always made me sick.

ky:  1288 days ago

I love kate hudson! I don't care if she's "flighty" or a groupie, or whatever else anyone wants to call her. What she does in her personal life is really none of my concern nor do I care. I do enjoy her movies and think she's a damn good actress, just like her mom.. and more power to her for another baby if thats what she wants in life! I know it'll be an adorable kid =]

CC:  1288 days ago

Hey Michelle, you don't change your panties very often, huh?

April:  1288 days ago

@ CC
This girl jumps man to man! What's worst is that she introduces each new BF to her son!! --This must confuse the crap out of a little boy--bad parenting--
@ Michelle LOL

ap:  1288 days ago

omg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I swear if she yokos Muse, I will be absolutely heartbroken. I guess Gaia is really out of the picture now. Booo!!!!