FAB FOTOS! Jen Aniston Flashes Skin, Bashes "The Rachel"

Jen Aniston looks almost unrecognizable in the new issue of Allure Magazine -- where she bashes one of her most famous looks.

0118_aniston_launch
Aniston, rocking a new hair 'do and a serious tan, sports a new look in the magazine's February issue -- where she tells the world she hated "The Rachel" haircut on "Friends."

"Let's just say there have been moments I'd rather not relive, like that whole Rachel thing," says Aniston, "I love Chris [McMillan, her stylist], and he's the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen."

She may not have liked the look, but she's still cool with Chris -- he still works with her now.

Check out the some behind the scenes photos from the shoot above!

Karin:  1311 days ago

Way to photoshopped as usual. I can't stand her.

Me, Bitches:  1311 days ago

Jen is hot for a woman half her age, and she obviously doesn't need or want to replace Brad because she easily could have by now. She's a playa!!

Maybe this is photoshopped (what isn't?) but I've seen recent video of her in a bikini and that is NOT photoshopped and I would trade with her in a heartbeat!! So would you, and you know it.

P.S. Brad is a cheating pig and Jolie looks like she's a 85 year old trying to look 45.

Cdavis:  1311 days ago

Wow, some peoples comments are crazy!! Team Angelina? Grow up! And as for the other comment who said she has to replace brad? What kind of message are you sending to the young women of tommarow? What's wrong with her life? She is absolutly beautiful, she is charitable, inteligent, and talented! She is setting a good example for the youth of tommarow. She isn't on a rehab show or out breaking up homes ( shout out team Angelina). She is a strong confident mature women who doesn't need "brad" or anyone else to be bybher side to make her amazing, and instead of bashing her you should be thanking her for setting a healthy example!!!!

Jus:  1311 days ago

It's hard to tell if that even her or not. Anyway, Jennifer Aniston seems overplayed to me. She's not that great of an actress to really get me excited.

Nancy:  1311 days ago

As far as charity work, Angelina kicks Jen's butt. She travels the world on behalf of several important issues. Moreover, Jen has not had a hit movie in ages! Her last 5 films totally forgettable can you even name any? Marley and Me was about a dog so that one dosnt even count--The rest are lifetime movie type films. I find her very over-exposed. She's a pretty girl but look around people. If you live in a big city L.A. NewYork - Girls like her bring you your coffee at starbucks--Ho hum cute but nothing extraordinary. I feel like she has no edge and plays the same handful of parts (the GF, MOM etc) in every movie. Yawn is right. Id love to see her do a play in NYC to spice up her acting chops--she's a good actress picking crappy scripts for sure. Someone get this girl a new boyfriend and new agent

Bu:  1311 days ago

The more she keeps smoking the more photo-shop she will need...her voice from smoking sounds like an old lady smoking a cigarette from a hole cut in her throat to breathe.

Christine :  1309 days ago

Angelina may be ahead of Jennifer in the great acting jobs department, but other than that, I don't think so. Jennifer had a stable happy home life as kid, where as Angelina was busy cutting herself and sleeping around (which she even admits to). As far as the husband department...lets look at the evidence. Jennifer and Brad are happily married. Hot babe acts with Brad. Jennifer and Brad split up. Brad ends up with hot young babe. She admits she fell in love with him on the set of the movie...I'm thinkin hot babe did SOMETHING. And breaking up a couple is wrong. If he is willing to fool around on wifie, he's gonna fool around on you..HOWEVER, I think both are exellent women and role models- now.

coco:  1307 days ago

jENIFER LOOK SO UGLY AND STUPPID WITH THIS BANG

JEN:  1307 days ago

JENIFER ANISTON IS THE MOST UGLY IN THE HOLLYWOOD. WHO NEVER GROW UP. MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN STILL WANT TO LOOK AT THE AGE OF TEEN. AID MONEY .SPEND ALOT OF MONEY FOR HER LOOK AND HER SHAPE.BUT NEVER THINK TO GET A HAPPY FAMILY. THIS BITCH IS SO SELFISH.