FIRST BABY PHOTO! Meet Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr's Baby Boy!

It's a boy!  Miranda Kerr confirmed reports Tuesday that she and husband Orlando Bloom indeed have a baby boy, after she posted a photo of herself on her blog nursing the newborn. Named Flynn, he was born Jan. 6 and weighed 9 lbs., 12 oz.

0118_kerr-Baby

Kerr, 27, who has been dating Bloom, 33, since 2007 and married the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor last July, described Flynn as "a very healthy and big baby boy."

The Australian-born model also wrote, "I gave birth to him naturally, without any pain medication, and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him."

She continued, "We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine. Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and lovely thoughts."

JR:  1287 days ago

That is not how you nurse your baby! The babies nose appears to be covered, he cannot breathe.
She may think he has fallen asleep when in actuality he can't breathe. Sit up, hold him in your arms and uncover his nose. Lots of great information in books and on the web. Or ask for advice.

Katie:  1287 days ago

Leave her alone. I can see the baby's nose.

Mikki:  1287 days ago

I love the name! Orlando, Miranda, and little Flynn are a beautiful family.

Allison:  1287 days ago

What a beautiful picture!! They are truely blessed!

Jillayne:  1287 days ago

She looks AMAZING - glowing with love and admiration. Congrats!

If only I looked like that nursing my child. (I could if you took away my puffy eyes from no sleep, hair in a hot mess, and a frumpy t-shirt - not a beautiful night gown.)

Jeanette:  1287 days ago

Leave her alone. I have nursed all four of my babies and many times they smashed their faces into the breast like that. There is plenty of room for them to breath in the pocket of air their nose creates against the breast. I don't imagine the baby suffocated or she wouldn't have published the photos, now would she??!!

Jeanette:  1287 days ago

Allison:  1287 days ago

JR, we don't need any trolls in here. This is a beautiful photo and you can tell that Miranda is elated to be a new mother. There is nothing quite like those first few days of getting to know your newborn baby. They make a beautiful family and I wish them nothing but the best.

peter niss:  1286 days ago

LOL @ Katie

"2. Leave her alone. I can see the baby's nose.
Posted at 6:52 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Katie"

You can see the babys nose?? How on earth can you possibly see the nose from that angle?
You do realize we're talking about the small baby, not the hot babe...?

Michelle B:  1286 days ago

Look how beautiful the picture is! She looks amazing and very happy. If your first impression of the photo is hey that's not how you nurse a baby, I feel sorry for you.

Starrgirl:  1286 days ago

Don't know why they would pick this picture to send, it's a picture of her and her boob. You can't even see the baby's face.

Yes:  1286 days ago

I find it amusing that the same people that get neurotically horrified over a nursing human get all excited and teary eyes at the zoo watching a baby elephant, giraffe, or etc nurse.

MinnesotaNice:  1286 days ago

So sweet. This picture captures the precious moments of a mother and her newborn child. (BTW: I nursed all 3 of my children and I assure you, little Flynn is perfectly fine.) Congrats to the happy family.

finn:  1286 days ago

that's not how YOU nurse your baby, get over yourself people don't always do things the way you do

mommytothreeboyz:  1286 days ago

what a beautiful mommy!!! there's nothing more lovely than a new mom nursing a tiny little baby. so sweet. congrats to them, hope they stay together for life and make more beuatiful ones.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments