Looking for a couple quick, no-frills recipes for the Super Bowl? Look no further than the cast of "Glee" -- who offer up how to make their favorite football foods without singing it to the tune of a Top 40 song!
From Jane Lynch's "Dream Bars" to Matthew Morrison's "Amazing Chili Cream Cheese Dip," check out the video to how you can whip up some killer eats before kickoff!
Need some more ideas? Try one of these character recipes below:
Finn's Grilled Cheesus
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat.
2. Place bread butter side down onto skillet and add 1 slice of cheese.
3. Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter side up on top of sandwich.
4. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
5. Pray for Cheesus.
6. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Santana's Spicy Buffalo Wings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Celery sticks and carrots for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl toss the wings with the oil, and salt. Place into a plastic bag, add the flour and shake to coat evenly.
3. Remove wings from the bag, shake off excess flour, and spread out evenly on greased baking pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, turn, and bake another 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a pan, bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
5. After the wings are cooked, transfer to a large bowl and toss with sauce until completely covered.
6. Serve with celery sticks and carrots.
For even more directions check out Glee's official site!
© 2014 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.