FAB FOTOS: Kourtney Kardashian's Sexy Shoot!

Kourtney Kardashian is one hot mama!

0208_kourtney
The oldest Kardashian sister shows off her sexy side in a new photo shoot for LOVE Magazine -- taken by famed photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

In the photos just posted on her official blog, Mason's mom shows off her hot body in two revealing ensembles for the issue, rocking the pin-up look to perfection!

What do you guys think of her fashion photos? Sound off below!

Charlene Pagan:  1168 days ago

The pictures do not do Courtney's natural beauty justice. She is beautiful without the airbrushing or fake poses. I love her on the show as she seems to be the most level headed one of the trio.

Karla:  1168 days ago

She is a natural beauty...And smart....

angela kirschmann:  1164 days ago

she is as hot as ever! love you kourtney!!!

ROBYN E. FREIER:  1164 days ago

SHE IS BUEATIFUL I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT!!!!! SHE IS NOT FATTER THEN THAT ID PERSON !!!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Jules:  1162 days ago

kourtney is very beautiful so is kim& khloe

Ray W:  1162 days ago

I'd chase a laundy truck on my hands and knees thru the desert in August just to sniff her dirty drawls.......

Bradley:  1156 days ago

Just so everyone knows Kourtney is a size 0 yep that is what I said so to say she is fat is really saying almost every woman on the planet is fat. I think all of them are beautiful in their own way; I would not throw Kourtney or Kim out of my bed and Kloe has her moments when she looks really great also. Any of them could wrap their legs around my head and my tongue will do the rest....JUST SAYING~

OLIVIA:  1150 days ago

Are all of you in middle high school? Your grammar, punctuation and spelling are terrible. She is a beautiful woman, but all the "K" girls are, but, quit idolizing people who do NOTHING. They are famous for being famous. That's it in a nut shell. They are pretty, but they are worthless, except for being eye candy for you teens.

mark:  1149 days ago

hi kim

mark:  1149 days ago

Ursula Marx:  1145 days ago

Trailer trash - the entire lot of them including their mom who is the biggest ho of them all. The little sisters are heading the same way. They sleep with anyone and are disgusting. Cannot believe Americans pay for their trashey lifestyle

mevy:  1144 days ago

this aynt kourtney, kim or khloe, this is either kendal or kealy one of the younger sisters ...............

Jeanie:  1141 days ago

This looks nothing like Kourtney...I don't think Kourtney is pretty...I think her face looks like a monkey.

mimi:  1135 days ago

i like her because all her things is not artifical, she responsible more than other,the way she talk, walk,and also humble and her ways is like wonderful future mother keep it up kourtney.finally pls dont use shouty makeup but light.i love ur way

nicholas:  1115 days ago

kim is by far the sexyst an for a counrty who is full of fat slobs america dont seem to no what is fat or what sexy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments