FAB FOTOS! Miley Cyrus In Marie Claire...Plus, Talks About Bong Scandal!

Miley Cryus did a gorgeous photo shoot for Marie Claire -- where she opens up about her infamous salvia incident for the first time.

0209_miley_launch
"I'm not perfect ... I made a mistake ... I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans ..." Cyrus says of her scandalous smoking video in the magazine's March issue.

When pressed by the interviewer as to why it was such a big deal for her, while other teens her age do a lot worse, she adds "But they're not Miley Cyrus. They're not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."

Cyrus also comes clean about that photo of her supposedly making out with Disney star Avan Jogia, saying "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue."

Check out the sexy spread and some behind-the-scenes shots above.

The magazine hits newsstands February 15.

cricket:  1317 days ago

Uhhhh...News Flash, Miley. You are NOT a role model. Even before you showed what a ho you are I would not let my daughter watch you. Your lack of acting skills (and constant shouting) were something I'd rather she not see.

Get real. You've let a lot of your fans down...of course, many got tired of all the manufactured hype at an early point.

Rutty:  1317 days ago

Uhhhh... News Flash, cricket...

"Role Model" : a person whose behavior in a particular role is imitated by others

So maybe Miley's not imitated by your daughter, but certainly by others. And if she wasn't a role model, you wouldn't be threatened about having your daughter watch her.

In closing... UH DURRRRRRR.

papercut:  1317 days ago

why doesn't everyone just leave miley the hell alone. when christina aguilera 'grew up' and made her 'dirty' album, it shot through the sales records and everyone raved. this is a girl tryna find her feet in the world, and while i don't condone her behaviour of smoking a bong, i bet u other young celebrity's have done far worse things(they just didn't get caught) grow up and leave her alone.

mileyh8:  1316 days ago

Miley is a terrible "role model" a drug smoking talentless pothead, I wouldn't let ANY of my children watch her terrible show, lest they grow up smoking crack and imitating this strung out waste of space

She isn't a innocent girl "trying to find her feet in the world" she's a crack addled drug addicted ho who somehow has a show on the Disney channel

Charlotte:  1316 days ago

I don't really understand why celebrities feel the need to do illegal or illicit things and then automatically come out to the public that they "made a mistake." Miley knew full well what she was doing when she was doing it. The "pity me" attitude celebrities put out there after doing something they probably shouldn't have done is complete bull.

Miley, you did what you did because at the time it's fun. Understandable. However, if you're going to call yourself a role model to little kids, maybe you should have better judgment for your actions. Or just don't be a dumb bitch and put videos of them on the internet.

moncef essongri:  1315 days ago

nakna

IndiaJ:  1260 days ago

I totally agree with Charlotte.