NEWS: Kim Kardashian's Single Coming Soon, See Her In-Studio Pics!

Kim Kardashian's single with The Dream is a reality -- and it's coming real soon!

0217_studio_launch
Kim just shared some photos of her and The Dream in studio, taken when they recorded her upcoming song back in December -- days before TooFab caught her playing some of the single for a packed Las Vegas club for the first time.

In a new message to her fans, Kim writes "Ok guys, I’ve decided to share some fun special photos from my first day in the recording studio with The Dream! This was such a fun experience! It was so great to do something completely out of my comfort zone and I really recommend that you guys challenge yourselves to do the same this year!"

The single will likely be premiered on Ryan Seacrest's radio show sometime in the next three weeks, and according to Kim, 50% of the proceeds from the song will benefit a cancer organization -- because both Kim and The Dream have lost a parent to the disease.

FlamingoNut:  1289 days ago

Dear Lord,
Please make her stop.
Thanks.
The World

nicole:  1289 days ago

Hate him cuz he's a cheating dog, hate her cuz she's a whoore dog

necro:  1289 days ago

she cant act,dance,cook,keep a man,she cant think, all she can do is suck a black **** & people expect her to sing.... Please lord rebuke her. Shes as fake as her surgerys.

Nellie:  1289 days ago

She's nothing but a fake a$$ bi*ch who screws every player alive. And now she thinks she can sing!??

Give it up Kim, seriously... you're 15 min of fame is up. You are so annoying.

YourMom:  1289 days ago

OMFG...auto-tune here we come!!

b0tn3a:  1289 days ago

Whats funny is that none of her fans looked at this, or commented on it but her haters did.
But guess what? she has more money than you will ever see in your lifetime. So if she got famous for being a ho, aint no biggie cause there are girls just like her that do it for free. At least
she made a name for herself. Go Kim!

Izm party:  1289 days ago

Wisconsin eye feel your pain who needs apresident
when you have ptah.workers and teachers around the nation and
the planet should should stop work and home school or teach where we can.
I was a teamster and now I have changed the whole planet
and can not buy a note pad.made other millions,billions,trillions of dollars did eye spell that right.I have people to feed and save this nation from economic downfall.
I have been letgo from many of jobs and still haven't
seen any pay ,so stand firm everybody and know that god iz real and. That we will have an election day .
Stay @peace no violence this iz a spritial war no spell check tho
peace and love. Who eles would risk life and lim for the people
stand up now those who will do right.
I love u Kimbo will marry me?

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day:  1288 days ago

Most of her dumb followers if there are any, always point out how rich this wh*ore is. You know what? Having millions and being known for a talentless sl*ut is not a good thing idiots! Her job is showing up to nightclubs for 5 mins then off to bang the next professional athlete. WOW what a class ACT--I hope my daughter grows up to be like her--insert SARCASM HERE. I am a dad. Im glad her dad is 6ft under and unable to know that his little girl has made a name for herself effing on tape, doing playboy, banging various athletes, and shopping. What a complete and total waste of space. Stippers and prostitutes make good money too! These morons would probably worship a bottom of the barrel streetwalker as long as she has a few bucks in the bank. To all your idiots worshipping this skank--Get a real role model--They are teachers, police officers, firefighters, professors who actually contribute to society--NOT this Wh*ore and her PIMP MOMAGER who thinks everything is great as long as she gets her 10%. She's already starting on the two younger daughters as her meal ticket since this old sk*ank turned 30 and has another 10 minutes left of her career:)

John:  1288 days ago

Ewwww. Get your ear plugs now

I just look forward to when she falls apart and is shoved aside for the next talentless fame wh*ore! She will fall apart since she lives for Paparazzi attention. She wont be famous forever. So save your money and put in a nice retirement fund for when those fake knockers are hanging down to your knees

Mel:  1288 days ago

I Don't know why people are hating at least she tried some people are shook just to pick up a mic keep doing you KIM

Cory:  1288 days ago

ok look Kim suuper hot and funny and she is smart how do u thnk they started there own company?!!?! she plays dumb for the cams alll celbs do man bc no matter what it gets there name out more!! But back to kim i love u i would love u chat some time baby girl hit me back!!

kt:  1288 days ago

Lol I think it is really funny how many fans Kim K has, yet the only ones reading this story and leaving comments are haters.... Sounds like a whole lotta jealousy to me :)

chizzie:  1288 days ago

It still amazes me how shallow some people are in this 21st century. All of you guys calling kim all sorts of name, u r not any better. Tell me that u have not been freaky in bed b4. Just bcos hers is out there 4 the world to see doesn't make her. worst of all. She is a great role model. She had a trying moment, she didn't let it define her. She got back up. That is a quality a lot of u lack. All u guys talking trash about her, tell me that u have never fantasized about her ever. U know u have.lol. So get over urselves and better start getting used seeing her face bcos she going to be around 4 a long, long time. U go kim, they got nothing on u.

chizzie:  1288 days ago

Michele:  1288 days ago

It's funny because so many people who have written on here are just on here to bash and hate on a person they don't know. It seems like you have nothing better to do because the article obviously caught your attention and if you hate her so much why are you reading it? Get a job if you don't have anything to do but leave hate comments. You still won't make half to money she has.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments