NEWS: Lady Gaga Says She's 'Destined' for Film

0218_gagaLady Gaga might follow the Christina Aguilera, Cher and Britney Spears -- by crossing over into acting!

In an interview this morning with Sirius XM's The Morning Mash Up!, Gaga was asked if she'd ever take on a film role. Though she doesn't have anything lined up yet, she said "I think at some point, yes. I think I’m sort of destined for that screen at some point."

As for who she'd like to play her in a movie about her life, Gaga said "I’ve always been a big fan of Rosario Dawson. Oh, you know what, I would have Marisa Tomei play me."

"I am such a Marisa Tomei fan," Gaga continues, "All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."

Ryan:  1292 days ago

Lady Gaga is an idiot who needs some serious emotional help. People say there's a fine line between genious and insanity, she's definately crossed that line a long time ago.

Martin O'Brien:  1291 days ago

Lady Gaga is an artist that says some things that I disagree on. Fortunately, those things have nothing to do with her art or her talents. Duhh, part of her style is that she tries to be provacative! When she stops making interesting music, then we'll talk. Until then, let's all try not to take ourselves too seriously.

nikki:  1290 days ago

nawwwww id love to see lady gaga in a horro film

Maya:  1290 days ago

When she stops making interesting music? It already happend...Born this Way is boring and definitely uninteresting...
But she is coming from acting, even was at an acting school (Lee Strasberg) so I can imagine her acting.

Hisjules:  1290 days ago

test

brittani:  1290 days ago

If ur watching tv and they say after lady gaga is next.. ur not changing the channel.. she's great and exciting and I don't care whatcha say ur always waiting 2 see what she's wearing !! She's great