FAB FOTOS: Britney Goes Topless, Talks New Album!

Britney Spears looks incredible in a new photo shoot for V Magazine -- where she goes topless and warns the world "That the bitch is back and better than ever!"

Britney Spears Topless
The colorful spread, taken by famed photographer Mario Testino, debuted online today -- along with Brit's full interview for the magazine.

Of her new album, Femme Fatale, Spears says "I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet."

She also talks about her secret skills (cooking for her boys) and secret to success ("always stay true to myself") in the mag, on newsstands tomorrow.

Christy:  1334 days ago

She looks beautiful....good for her!

chris caldwell:  1333 days ago

Isn't Photoshop amazing! Wow.

chris caldwell:  1333 days ago

Isn't Photoshop amazing? Wow.

Jus:  1333 days ago

I'm not trying to sound shallow or anything, but why can't Britney put atleast a 1/3 of the effort into looking good. I hair extensions look gross and her makeup makes her look like she's a drug addict whose been crying for days. It really doesn't take that much for her or anyone really to look decent. Anyway, she looks kinda like the old Britney in these pics....

tonto:  1333 days ago

Any artist that can do what she's done, and suffer what she's suffered, and still perform at the world-class level is a miracle.

Michelle:  1312 days ago

love the colors

betty carroll:  1303 days ago

leave her alone. let her live in peace.
go britney...

JAY:  1297 days ago

I think she is done. I don't think she can sing anymore (or ever could really), to me she sort of just whispers or screams and the music does the rest. She is not that pretty in person, so, yeah photoshop is her best friend!

tcidda:  1296 days ago

to bad it is Brit Skank retouched and NOT Brit Skank as she really is

xavier:  1291 days ago

Yeah people, leave her alone! Let the desperate attention ho have her privacy. Just cos she decided to splash her nekked photos all over the pages of a magazine, that doesn't mean she wants us to look at them.

SpicyItalianRedhead:  1280 days ago

B8TCH IS BACK? MY RUMP SHE IS, SHE'S SUCH A LOSER!!! Just please Brit go back to your Trailer park you are STILL a WRECK! SMH! Illuminati puppet!

nico:  1279 days ago

why these girls are covering one eye when they have a picture taken? c'mon it's gettin' on my nerves.
WHY??????????
WTF?

WALKINGLASS:  1278 days ago

When she gets old and wrinkely, she will lose all of her praise from U.

Those of U that R keeping her rich will be in hell with her someday.

Children are dying of starvation by the 10s of thousands and she and U R only giving a pinch of Ur money to save them while U give Ur big money to the rich celebrities.

U will see me from across the cashm from hell someday and U will know who I am.

Tony DiNapoli:  1277 days ago

You are pigs talking down on Britney, You bums don't make the dirt under her shoes, She works her ass off, Plus a mom two times, You sick sorry ass bastards, Shut your stupid mouth's, Or go to hell. There said it for you Britney, You go girl, your still such a hotty !

Chas:  1258 days ago

It's not nude (or topless) unless you can see the naughty bits. I'm so tired of these stories claiming that this or that actress or singer has had a nude photoshoot only to find that the naughty bits are covered by a hand or arm or hair or something else. It's false advertising!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments