VIDEO: Lady Gaga Performs with 10-Year-Old YouTube Star!

Lady Gaga made one 10-year-old YouTube star's dreams come true last night during her concert -- when she invited the girl on stage to do a duet!

0304_gaga_video
Maria Aragon became an Internet sensation when she posted a video of herself singing Gaga's "Born This Way" onto YouTube -- a video Gaga ended up tweeting with the message "Can't stop crying watching this. This is why I make music. She is the future."

During last night's Toronto concert, Gaga pulled Aragon on stage and told the crowd "I'm really excited Maria is here today because Maria represents what this song is all about. It's all about the next generation of the future" before the two started singing.

When the performance ended, Aragon told the audience "I just wanted to say I'm really grateful for all of you. i just want to thank all of you for all your support."

media_removed_toofab 102011
Check out video and photos of the incredible duet!

Red-in-Phoenix:  1276 days ago

Lady Gaga's got heart. Love that woman! Such a sweet thing to do. Love you LG!

FlamingoNut:  1276 days ago

Awesome.

Chris D.:  1276 days ago

We're all very proud of Maria here in Winnipeg. She did a great job. Way to go, Maria!

FAsh10nPr1nc3ss:  1276 days ago

I work at DISH Network and I watch TV EVERYWHERE with my iPhone. Ilove Britney and I am so glad that Britney is back in the spotlight. I am over the whole GAGA thing. You can watch her if you'd like on DISH Network's TV Everywhere, say good-bye to your cable bill with COMCAST. Embrace price savings at dish.com.

Gia:  1276 days ago

I was there in second row!!!! It was absolutely incredible. I was brought to tears. That little girl is so talented and Lagy Gaga never ceaces to amaze!

Little Monster Gia

marbles:  1276 days ago

Lady Gaga you are a wonderful person! Love you! Congrats to Maria...you rock!

AMANDA:  1276 days ago

I JUST SAW HER IN DC LAST WEEK AND ITS AWESOME SHE DOES THINGS LIKE THIS FOR HER FANS, AT THE DC CONCERT SHE CALLED A LADY IN THE AUDIENCE AND INVITIED HER BACK STAGE AFTERWARD =-) LOVE U GAGA!

1101:  1276 days ago

Omg, Gaga should be ashamed of herself dressed that way when there are children in the audience.

puhleeze:  1276 days ago

New respect for Lady Gaga!

holly:  1276 days ago

OMG Lady Gaga is going to be the next Micheal Jackson, a child molester!!! She's in her bra and panties with a underage child sitting on her lap and has her hands all over the girl's body!! :O

kathleen:  1275 days ago

it is so nice to see celebrities have heart and do kind things like this she is so original she got my vote

missy:  1275 days ago

Are u serious? Oh yah totally she def is the next michael be real it is amazing what she did for that little girl she is a performer they come in all shapes sizes and styles, she is dressed that way to be an entertainer you are just a jealous hater find something better to do with ur time that little girl could be famous now simply because lady gaga did that for her get a life

noly:  1274 days ago

that girl is so talented and she's filipino-canadian.... I am proud to her "kababayan" (fellow filipino).