IT'S OVER: Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Split!

Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are over!

media_removed_toofab 102011
The two, who started dating last summer, reportedly broke up weeks ago -- and their work schedules are to blame. A source tells the NY Post that the split was "mutual and amicable."

Jonas recently gushed to Details about his relationship with his now-ex, saying "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows -- she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."

The two were last seen together on February 24 (right).

LoveBeautifulCrazyLife:  1282 days ago

I'm glad. I would have never put these two together. Sorry for all the girls who like him, but in my opinion, Joe Jonas is kind of a heartbreaker. Just saying.

Walterradio:  1282 days ago

She's gorgeous. He's like alittle ok guy. Now, he isn't touring, no hits. Can you say Bieber---so he's basically an unemployed musician. Of course she wants an upgrade. "She puts my feelings first..." Hey Joe, she's an actress, that was an act. Her feelings come first and you should have put them first.

Alex Wilson:  1281 days ago

Joe breaks every girls heart. It's cuz he never finds a spark with any of them. He is just a closeted homosexual. It's sad. :(

crystal :  1279 days ago

Joe really turned into a heartbreaker and also a player. No offense to his fans but honestly he has gotten to much in the celebrity mode. I didn't know if ashley broke up with him but with the headlines it seems he broke another girls heart. :(

zee:  1262 days ago

I think they made acute pair. Heard their dogs didnt get along.

Tay:  1236 days ago

I'm glad they arent together I mean sheesh he just let Demi crash and burn on tour while rubbing his new girl all up in her face. He disgusts me.