Video Sneak Peek: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 3!

"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" are coming back -- and not only did we get a premiere date, but also our first look at the explosive third season!

0413_housewives_split
With Danielle Staub gone for good, two new cast members have been added: Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, and Teresa's cousin, Kathy Wakile. Original cast members Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita are back as well.

While Bravo says "Season three is all about family," that doesn't mean there isn't any drama -- check out the sneak peek clip below for a taste of what you'll see when the show premieres May 16.

0413_housewives_ivdoe

As for Staub, she's currently working on a restaurant-based reality show with reality rejects Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka.

At least she still has a show, which can't be said for White House party crasher Michaele Salahi and cast of "The Real Housewives of D.C." Bravo did not pick up the show, making it the first of the "Housewives" spin-off to be canceled.

davids7958:  1101 days ago

god that caroline is one fine woman. wouldn`t mind having my way with her.

zzkinnardzz:  1100 days ago

Hmm.. Was that Teresa's gay brother?? when she was signing the book? :X && the show NEEDs Danielle. Might watch a few episodes but not all.. Can't wait for danielles show.. Juicy drama.

kski:  1100 days ago

WTF?.This is typical American; is there no moderator who screens for commenters who blatantly advertise for free here?.This is new to me(I know), I could never get used to this and believe if it isn't stopped now, this website will be a banner and adfeast with no viewers anymore.
Wake up and sue those MFRS and spend the money wisely on flks that could use a gift.(like people that had to sell their house'cos mum needs a costly and long recoveryprogram & medicine).Get it?Got it?.GOOD!.
Just a boy from The Netherlands
(Let's make some free ad here).
www.koenski-beterweter.blogspot.com

Mrs. See:  1067 days ago

Hooray!

Gloria:  1060 days ago

Where did they dig teresa's gay brother and the cat women sister in law out of. This gay dude loves the camera and I think he thinks he is the next sonny correlone from the godfather. Get him and that trash bag wife off the show.

m.n.foree:  1049 days ago

I stumbled upon this site while surfing.Why do people think T's brother is gay? I watch the show but I guess I need to be educated to spot "signs".HELP. That entire family can be summed up under the category "TACKY", but isn't it fun to watch?

hanmen06:  1046 days ago

As for Staub, she's currently working on a reality show and restaurant - based Pavelka Heidi montag and reality, too crazy jack refused