Beyonce Releases New Music Video -- for Michelle Obama?

Sorry, it's not the video for "Run the World (Girls)," but Beyonce did release a different music video today in support of Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" campaign to fight obesity.

0427_beyonce_video
The song, "Move Your Body," is a retooled version of B's hit "Get Me Bodied" -- and the new video shows the singer break it down in a middle school cafeteria while wearing short shorts and knee socks.

The video will be distributed to junior high schools across the country to, as Knowles puts it, promote the benefits of healthy eating and exercise."

In an earlier, behind-the-scenes video Beyonce also said "What we want to do is make it fun by doing something that we all love to do, and that's dance."

ssdddss:  1185 days ago

umm she ran to the right lmao.. ... .

Nancy:  1185 days ago

I'm sure you meant to write schools.
"Shools across the country will reportedly perform the dance moves during a broadcast on Tuesday, May 3 at 1:42PM EST."

Jen:  1185 days ago

So teaching our girls to be overtly sexual is preferable to obesity? Beyonce is wearing next to nothing on the bottom half and gyrating her hips - I don't want my young daughter watching this!

CayndayRayne:  1185 days ago

That was too cute! You can tell the kids were excited to be in a video with Miss Beyonce! Go B!!

drunk:  1185 days ago

That video is ridiculous - does anyone actually think it's good? Her vocals are so processed she's hard to understand.

america:  1185 days ago

I am tring to make this event happen on May3, I am from Corpus Christi,Texas the city that was named the fattest city.I know its a great way to reach oout to our junior high kids.Thank you Beyonce for adding some flavor...some spice..I love it..now all I need is to find a way to get this new remake of the song.

Dj:  1184 days ago

I luv dis vid.... She is sexy as hell like always.... Ready for the album now

kmon:  1184 days ago

Jen. You're an idiot. Nothing sexual about this video. Go have some sex. Then you know what sex is and recognize it when you catch ur young daughter doing it.

yomon:  1184 days ago

If Bey wants to do this in the way not only she but the President and First Lady of the USA approve of and have done, then I think maybe we should wait to see the results first. Beyonce is better than Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga and the video doesn't seem sexual in any way... So how can you come to that conclusion...? Beyonce, I love what you do! Go ahead and help make our country a better place!

EDWENA:  1181 days ago

OUR GENERATION OF KIDS HAVE BECOME LAXY COUCH POTATOS THESE DAYS THEY DONT GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY AND THEY EAT JUNK FOOD AND ARE OVERWEIGHT....I THINK THAT THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME AND VERY CONDITIONING FOR OUR KIDS PLUS IT IS FAB THE MUSIC AND FUN I AM A 47 YEAR OLD MOM WITH A TEENAGE DAUGHTER AND I WAS UP DANCING I AM INCORPORATING THIS VIDEO INTO MY WORKOUT EVERY OTHER DAY......GO MISS B AND LADY O

tweety:  1170 days ago

Great video let's all get it moving and reduce obesity in the USA and around the world I love being in shape your clothes fit much better Imjustsaying;)