The Royal Wedding's Craziest Hat Ladies!

Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice definitely won when it came to wearing the craziest hats to Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding -- but they weren't the only wild ones at Westminster!

Princess Beatrice Hat
Check out our collection of Royal Wedding Mad Hatters!

Kathy:  1244 days ago

Don't they remind you of the two evil step-sisters from Cinderella? Yikes!

Maureen:  1244 days ago

Was it just me or did you think her veil was hideous!!! Thank G*d she is beautiful because her veil and tiara did nothing for her face or her dress. And whats with the all the monkey hats? All the women looked comical

Robbie:  1244 days ago

Very Dr. Suess!

suesandman:  1244 days ago

My god, Queen Elizabeth showed great restraint not kicking both of their arses. Hideous....

patty013:  1244 days ago

Outside of Halloween I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those hats!

patty013:  1244 days ago

I have to add I thought Kate looked fabulous - so classic and elegant. Brides here should take notice. I've seen some of them and just have to wonder what the heck they are thinking! Kate's wedding pictures will be timeless!

suesandman:  1244 days ago

Kate looked gorgeous as did William. I enjoyed every moment of the wedding. Westminster Abbey was breathtaking. And to all the people who thought the dress was not BIG enough I say it was classically elegant. She was so mature and beautiful....like Princess Grace.

Elena:  1244 days ago

@Kathy, my husband said the same thing and you're both right. They DO look like the two evil stepsisters in Cinderella! Beatrice's hat is about the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Not only that, but these girls are dressed like my grandmother. I realize there's no accounting for taste, but still ...

Elena:  1244 days ago

@Maureen, my husband said the same thing and you're both right. They DO look like the two evil stepsisters in Cinderella! Beatrice's hat is about the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Not only that, but these girls are dressed like my grandmother. I realize there's no accounting for taste, but still ...

Kathie:  1244 days ago

They look like cartoon characters! One wonders if their mother, Fergie had a hand in their choosing such outrageous hats as a way to thumb her nose at the Royal family.

Jay c:  1244 days ago

I thought Perseus killed the Medusa...

teresa:  1244 days ago

I am amazed the queen allowed them to come with those..umm obstacles on their heads....too much of the X at all those parties they go to I'm thinking.....and I TOTALLY agree with the wicked stepsisters comment....

karen:  1243 days ago

The hats are horrible but the dresses are hideous for young girls! What were
they thinking????

Vanessa:  1243 days ago

They couldn't have looked any worse. They do remind me of the evil step sisters in Cinderella! Kate looked beautiful.

Jeffrey:  1243 days ago

Beatrice is it? (the one with the dark hair?) Always has a prepetual dirty look on her face. She doesnt strike me as a very happy person. No personality no looks to go along with it. The red head I think looks good until you get a look of her hat...you gotta laugh it looks like a piece of luggage. The british are odd ducks...and mummy camilla made her presence known. Elizabeths husband would never kiss diana like that. Strange family...Glad for Wills and Kate though.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments