Bristol Palin Lands New Television Show

Bristol Palin had landed a new television show, and there's an unusual "Dancing With the Stars" tie-in.

The abstinence advocate will be moving in with fellow "Dancing" alum Kyle Massey for a new reality show on the BIO Channel.

0509_bristol_split

The untitled docu-series will follow Bristol's move from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son, Tripp. They'll be living with Kyle, 19, and his older brother Chris, 21. While in L.A., Bristol will be working at a small charity.

"Bristol is the kind of personality BIO is drawn to," BIO programming head David McKillop says. "Her personal life has been playing out in the media for several years but this will be the first time she's opening up her real life, with her and son and her friends the Massey brothers."

This isn't Bristol's first foray into reality TV. She and her ex Levi Johnston were reported shopping around their own reality show to networks last year (they had reconciled and were even engaged at the time). She also appeared in her mother's reality show "Sarah Palin's Alaska."

Bristol and Kyle's series is slated to air in late 2011.

Will you watch the show? Sound off in the comments below.

Sondra:  1271 days ago

Not on my worse day will I watch this crap.

jpierce26:  1271 days ago

yes, I think it deserves a try. I really like her.

Max Colston:  1271 days ago

Bristol Palin's ****ing hot.

ThinkingWoman:  1271 days ago

There is something seriously wrong with our culture when a knocked up teenager can spin that into a money-making venture. And people want to talk about "16 & Pregnant" and "Teen mom" promoting children having children. This person was able to spin a stint on a major TV show, 6-figure job promoting abstinence (do what I say, not what I do??), and now this. Totally disgusting.

Vikki Gibson:  1271 days ago

I am not a fan of the Palins. I will not be watching Bristol, but I wish her well.

ctotten:  1271 days ago

NEVER. She claims to be an abstinence advocate, but she's made her fame and milked it to the end by selling herself as the unwed mother everyone wants to be. I wish her luck, if she demonstrates any talent. I think she should hang up and go home, if all we're going to hear is about how she got knocked up, but was a real hero because she kept the baby, and all young girls should look to her as a role model. I don't think it was her fault that launched her into the public eye, but her mother, looking to exploit anything to raise her public image. However, at this point, Bristol needs to sell herself on her own talent, and something to contribute, besides famous unwed mom does LA.

cathy:  1271 days ago

cant wait

DatDogBitez:  1271 days ago

I give this show about a two months before it's cancelled. Is America THAT desperate to watch something on TV that they'd give a rat's azz about what Bristol Palin or Kyle Massey is doing on a weekly basis? If you're someone who would watch this show... go take your dog for a brisk walk instead or read a book. In other words, get a life.

HSP:  1271 days ago

Really? I mean really? When will all of this stupid Reality crap stop? When will people quit giving those that have no moral fiber there 15 minutes. Note to children in America, act like a drug dealer, thug, a tramp, or whatever deviant act and become famous. That is the trend. What a sad, sad day for our country. No wonder why we are being passed by the Chinese!

Theresa:  1262 days ago

No, I will definitely watch a show that Bristol Palin or the Massey brothers star in. She is getting paid big bucks to prance her fat ass around and let all teens think how great it is to have a kid out of wedlock and keep it. Shame on the TV stations that also promote this. All these reality shows are a bunch of junk and I don't watch them. They do nothing but promote promiscuity. Bring back the old good actors and good family shows, that teach valuable lessons.

Theresa:  1262 days ago

Are you kidding me, watch that 2 face tramp prance around TV promoting having sex and a child before marriage. What kind of a lesson is this teaching our children. She needs to go back to Alaska to her worthless mother, who is helping push her into this nonsense. It is so sad that you have to get knocked up out of wedlock to make money and this is what you are teaching our children, shame on the lot of you. I wouldn't even give you the courtesy of putting that channel on my TV. Instead of giving all that money to promote this nonsense, send it to the people who need it in Alabama, Louisiana and Tenneesee, they lost their homes and everything. Watching a teen exhibitionist prance around with child on TV is not my idea of entertainment. What are you teaching our children? I give it a few weeks and she will be back in Alaska. I noticed she had to have plastic surgery on her fat face, probably mommy's doing also.

katie:  1250 days ago

Not a chance would I waste my time watching this show.

ELAINE LAMBERT:  1179 days ago

No I think she needs to stay off TV AND TRY AND RAISE HER SON.