Bristol Palin Admits to Surgery on Her Face

Bristol Palin is admitting she had some work done to her face -- but insists it wasn't cosmetic.

1018_bristol_launch2_launch
Sarah Palin's 20-year-old daughter had everyone screaming "Plastic surgery!" after she showed up to the White House Correspondents Dinner last week with a slimmer physique and face -- but she tells Us "It's not plastic surgery. I had corrective jaw surgery."

She also tells the mag "It improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons...so my jaw and teeth could properly realign...I don't obsess over my face.

Bristol likes the new look though -- saying "I look older, more mature, and don't have as much of a chubby little baby face!"

Check out Bristol's changing face above!

Stupid People Hater:  1259 days ago

Eh, you don't have to change your appearance to have corrective jaw surgery. She can say what she wants to try to save face (LOL pun intended) but it is obvious the procedure was to change her jaw shape to make her have a more protruding chin and more pronounced neckline which gives the appearance she isn't as fat as she is.

I almost guarantee a nose job is next and she will defend it by saying the jaw surgery is having some sort of effect on her breathing or something stupid like that.

Amy:  1259 days ago

I don't know if I really believe the "medical reasons" behind her surgery. It doesn't really matter, anyway. I am in no way a fan of her mothers, but I did pull for Bristol on DWTS, just because everyone was being so mean about her. I just wish she didn't feel the need to change her face. In my mind it just brings her down to Heidi Montag's level. It doesn't send a good message to kids that someone so young is getting cosmetic surgery. That should be reserved for when they are older and might really have a need for it. Trust me I would love to go back to my "chubby little baby face"!

tinamarie:  1259 days ago

Oh is that why she got her lips done to? How about the fat sucked out of her neck. All nessesary to have your teeth realigned.

tracey123:  1259 days ago

She looks better with a jaw. Possibly it was uncomfortable to eat without one. Only she would know. And if she wants to get into show biz it really improved her good looks. IMO.. they all do something usually the nose but her's seems perfectly fine so all the power to her.
She is more beautiful than before.
Good luck in the biz!

Missie:  1259 days ago

She looks beautiful. No matter what the haters spew. It's just hilarious yet pathetic really to read the same babble over and over when it comes to anything Palin related. Really? Who cares if she had work done or not, it's a free damn country, she can do as she wishes. Stop drinking the hater koolaid!

ang:  1259 days ago

just to inform the idiot who posted earlier. when you have your jaw broken and reset ( it's called TMJ) you will have a different facial appearance!! duh!

Malarky:  1259 days ago

Corrective jaw surgery does not alter the shape of the jawline, but rather realigns it. I know... I had it done! I broke my jaw, and it never was set correctly. I ended up having a bad overbite, but my jaw was slightly shifted to the left. It also does not take a rounded chin and make it a pointy one. You in the public eye, the work is obvious. It amazing how so many people just refuse to fess up.

smarterthanyou:  1259 days ago

so what if she had surgery on her jaw...??? i could use some on my jaw..i have what's known as TMJ..look it up hateful commentators. It's not EXTREMELY painful, but it's not too comfortable either. You jaw goes in and out of place and you hear a popping sound. The only REAL way to correct it is with surgery..and having the surgery would change the alignment of your top and bottom teeth, also giving the appearance of a more protruding chin. you don't have to be hateful because you don't like her/her mom/her dancing...whatever... also, they (dentists, ortho-surgeons)try first correct the TMJ with braces, which almost NEVER works. do some research haters.

KellyBunny:  1259 days ago

You can tell in the older picture her chin wasn't straight. I had my jaw re-aligned for dental/breathing reasons, and I won't lie, I had them "tweak" a few things. Figured they were already in there, why not? A lot of people with deviated septums do the same sort of thing. Let her do what she wants. Frankly, her medical history is no one's business. She looks damn good, and she's happy with it. You can't honestly tell me that no one here has never dyed their hair, gotten fake nails, gone tanning, etc. Do what makes you happy.

Candace:  1259 days ago

Leave this poor girl alone! She has done nothing to any of you personally that are spewing hate towards her. If she had Orthagnathic Jaw Surgery, they do indeed move everything forward. Jaws, Chin, Nose. I worked for a Oral Surgeon, plus my husband had the surgery because he had sleep apnea. It changed his facial appearance in a major way. For the better. For all you pointing the finger of judgement at her, just remember, you have four more point back at yourself. Get serious about something that really matters, like the people hit by the recent floods. Make a difference!

Richard:  1259 days ago

The liberals here are little children in a schoolyard teasing and taunting the smart kid who actually accomplished something. They so fear anyone who succeeds because it points out their own weakness. Before our liberal non-education system kids were judged and graded on their performance now it's everybody gets an A so we'll all feel good. With this attitude fear becomes the norm and we no longer have adults, just liberals.

Rita:  1259 days ago

I think her devoted followers/fans are missing something in the derogatory comments. It is not so much that she had the surgery, but that now she has come up with a less-than-honest explanation of why she looks so different - unlike KellyBunny who admits to having some tweaking done while having necessary jaw surgery. BUT, KellyBunny was probably not raised by a parent that plays fast and loose with the truth and unabashedly chases the almighty dollar to wherever it takes her. Bristol learned all that at the feet of the master and is proving to be a chip off the old block.

RaeJeanne:  1259 days ago

I don't really care one way or the other. I wish her the best. I do not judge people by their parents. However, the only thing I have against her mother is just that she should never be anywhere near the oval office; her mother should have kept her day job.

chaoxiao:  1258 days ago

╭━━灬╮╭━━∞╮
┃⌒ ⌒┃┃⌒ ⌒┃ hope to meet your need
welcome -------HTTP://www.cn2bizz.com
〇╰━━━〇〇━━━〇
HANDBAG $16 (chanel chole cocah Gucci LV Prada ED)
BELT $16 (LV ARMANI D&G DIOR GUCCI)
WATCH $22 (Cartier Gucci Rolex Bell Ross)
JEWLRY $18 (Tiffany Pandora CHANEL GUCCI )
SUNGLASSES $17 (prada cocah chanel Oakley Nike)

Staceyann Dolenti:  1256 days ago

What was she thinking???? she looked so MUCH better before. She looks like Snookie now.

Staceyann C. Dolenti