Photo: Demi Lovato Shows Off Her Bikini Body!

Demi Lovato is more comfortable with herself these days -- and to prove it, she just tweeted a photo of her bikini body!

0516_demi
Lovato, who recently completed treatment for an eating disorder, just posted the above picture on her Twitter with the message "I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited.. Here's my bikini time body!"

She adds, "I never thought I'd ever feel confident enough to ever to that. I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body.. I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself."

Lovato also tweeted, "It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it!! Haha."

Weight has been a constant issue for Lovato, who told "Good Morning America" last month she's had "a really unhealthy relationship with food" for the past 10 years -- and also said she was "bullied because I was fat."

Glad to see her looking and feeling great!

smashley:  1068 days ago

looking good girl! What a possitive message for people of all ages.

Romancer:  1068 days ago

Absolutely LOVE her body, now more than ever! Love ya Demi! Stay strong! :)

WaxOnWhacksOff:  1068 days ago

Now THIS is hot! She is a cutie right from the word go, but in this bikini, she is flat out smoking hot! Quick, someone give her my number!

Romancer:  1068 days ago

Just goes to show you: She was bullied all her life for her weight. She was very good-looking before, but DAMN, LOOK AT HER NOW! :)

sara Jordan:  1068 days ago

Good for Her!!!! She looks great!!! you go Demi :]

pPbird:  1068 days ago

uMm.. ... .i'm not going to be the one to say something bad about uMm her shoulders, stomach, or face.. ... .it could just be a bad picture with a not so good bikini.. ... .but yeah, there are a lot worst looking celebs out there...right.. ... .?

Cameron:  1068 days ago

She looks fat. Not a nice body at all!

ESTELLA DAVIS:  1067 days ago

EVERY DAY OF MY SEVENTY-TWO YEAR OLD LIFE HAS BEEN AN EATING DISORDER. IT'S BECAUSE AS A KID I CHOSE TO EAT PEANUT PATTIES FOR BREAKFAST, MOON COOKIES FOR LUNCH AND KITS FOR DINNER.

ritaaa:  1066 days ago

omg she's fat:O and her body is not niiicccee!! it's ''yuk'' :O what do u love about this body?:O seriously!!

Jacks620:  1066 days ago

To the ladies (I'm assuming this is girl-on-girl hating) who think this lovely girl is fat, I think it's better to have some meat on your bones than to feel compelled to hate one someone you don't even know. I feel sorry for you, as you obviously have issues with your own body image to be commenting negatively about someone who is clearly NOT fat.

I only hope Demi is truly able to let go of the pressure to be unhealthily thin and just be herself, with her naturally beautiful curves that other girls would be jealous of...and clearly some of the commenters here are just that.

Go, Demi. If people hate, you're doin' somethin' right!

Tessiemae:  1066 days ago

You look very healthy and happy! Stay that way

Rachel F:  1060 days ago

She looks stunning and genuinely happy! :)

Chealsey Collins:  1003 days ago

To me. i think that Demi Lovato is doing a great job with her self. She is finding confedince in herself and becoming healthy...and she looks great...

Mikayla:  972 days ago

wow. Demi, you look amazing. you dont look unhealthy like so many celebrities do in hollywood. but you girl, now thats a role model. please stay this wsy. (:

hannah:  967 days ago