'Jersey Shore' Photos -- The First Weekend in Italy!

They may be in Italy, but it was business as usual for the GTL-lovin' "Jersey Shore" crew -- who spent their first weekend in Florence shopping, hitting the gym and, of course, clubbing.

media_removed_toofab 102011
The weekend kicked off with the gang taking a stroll to downtown Florence, where they all hopped on a carousel. The Situation was seen brushing up on his foreign languages while on the ride -- and was photographed reading "Dirty Italian."

The four women of the "Shore" -- Jwoww, Snooki, Sammi and Deena -- were spotted the following night getting all dolled up for dinner and a local club, Otel.

Earlier today, Snooki, Pauly D, Jwoww and Sitch were all also seen putting the "G" in GTL ... and left their swank pad for the gym.

Check out all the "Jersey" sightings!

Patty:  1291 days ago

Sitting in Cafe tonight and Jenni and Sammi come in with 5 security guys, 4 producters, and 3 camera men...all STAGED!! They called the cafe an hour before and spoke with owner...it's all choreographed. What a farce.

Michelle :  1290 days ago

If you didn't think it is all staged, you should get a LIFE!

pdq:  1290 days ago

Puleeze, take this show off the air. It has nothing to recommend it. Are they in Italy to get hints on what happens after Rome burns, 'cause that is what's happening in the USA - it's burning faster than a NJ pinelands fire.

ValentinaD80:  1290 days ago

Where's A Photo Of Pauly D?

Andrew:  1289 days ago

Is there any truth to the rumor I hear that after Italy, there is going to be Jersey Shore:Malibu?

J Marie:  1289 days ago

I dont know why any of u r hating. Even if it is fake and planned your ass still watches it!!

Dandy:  1288 days ago

Come on Jersey Shore...your 15 minutes of fame are over. Please stop teaching stupid, young viewers how to be disease-infested, gross-ass idiots. Oh, and btw, the cast is lookin' like a bunch of leather faced freaks.

Mikey:  1288 days ago

In all honesty - with everything going on in the world why can't this be taken for what it is, silly humor..and coming from a Jersey Boy as an FYI this is EXACTLY what the Jersey shore and how 20+ act...sad, stupid, or funny it's true.

crystal:  1287 days ago

well i like the jersey shore there wonderfull pople on the show an i hope they keep the show going love u guys of the jersey shore

SuziQ:  1287 days ago

How come nobodys commented on how Ronnie looks likes hes been hitting the pastry store a little more than the gym? Just saying..

Nicole:  1283 days ago

As dumb as Jersey Shore is.. I can't stop watching it. I admittttt, I'm guilty of being addicted to the show and I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some DJ Pauly D!! And I'm so glad someone ( RON-RON) kicked the situation's ass! Took you guys long enough?? I even have my 52 year old mother hooked on the show haha!

Nici:  1283 days ago

They maybe be all screwed up...but it's like a train wreck, you just can't look away. So for the most part...even if you don't like them,you will still catch yourself watching it.

laura:  1282 days ago

jersey shore is in!!!! it will be the best thing to watch for the next 2 years. haters stop hating cuz the jersey shore cast are laughing it all the way to the bank!!!

bam:  1278 days ago

IM SORRY BUT I ABSOLUTTLY love JERSEY SHORE! I THINK IT S XOMPLETE BULL**** THAT THEY HAVE SO MANY RESTRICTIONS WHILE THERE. AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE HATIN OUT THERE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT WHY YOU ON HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.OVIOUSLLY TO LOOK AT WHAT THEIR UP TO SO QUIT YOUR BITCHING! :)