Oprah's Farewell Spectacular -- Maria Shriver, Madonna and Many More!

It was a full house at Chicago's United Center last night -- where tons of celebs turned out to film two of Oprah Winfrey's final shows.

0518-oprah-launch1
Tom Hanks, Usher, Jamie Foxx, Will Smith, Josh Groban, Maya Angelou, Halle Berry, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Madonna and even a smiling Maria Shriver all showed up for what's being called Oprah's "Farewell Spectacular," which will air May 23 and 24th.

Performers for the two shows included Beyonce -- who sang "Run the World (Girls)" -- Alicia Keys, Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin.

Oprah's longtime partner, Stedman Graham, even showed up to personally thank her for all her had work over the years, telling her "I love you for making a difference in my life. It amazes me that I get to be around a woman who changes people's lives every day and still takes her lunch to work."

13,000 boxes of Kleenex were in the Center -- one for each audience member.

The final episode of Oprah will air May 25.

Len:  1068 days ago

Who cares! She should have left long ago. Talk about overstaying your welcome! Good-by finally and don't let the door hit you in the *ss!

omg:  1068 days ago

Why do you continue to let people self promote their businesses on this blog? Perhaps it's just that people can't read your rules below but then why would they read your column? On point- thanks for the preview of Oprah's last shows- looking forward to seeing them

debbie:  1067 days ago

I absolutely love Oprah. I taped all her last shows. I'm going to miss her so much. She is so amazing, like an angel.

janet:  1067 days ago

you been part of my life ever since u began i will surely miss you oprah,love ya

keyslammer:  1067 days ago

I am SO ready for this woman to be off of television. She is so egotistical and I'm sick the way people go nuts over her.

Del:  1067 days ago

I'm not sure which I would put as the best news I have heard in the last two days, the fact that this one is going, or the Criminal minds: Suspect behaviour. Fantastic news on both. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

123:  1067 days ago

Oprah is a new-age nut job. Good riddance.

Rank:  1067 days ago

You "harpo lovers" need lives..multi millions of dollars made for sitting on your lard butt and doing nothing but talking to other shallow rich people. ONLY in America.

noliah:  1066 days ago

Anyone who truly thinks that Oprah does nothing but sit and talk to people is ignorant of how much hard work is involved in everything she does. Bitterness, anger, and jealousy will guarantee that your life will never go anywhere.

Rational:  1066 days ago

Oprah has redefined egotistical. Please let her disappear down the OWN cable channel rabbit hole and her magazine ("Oprah says YOU can be successful! Whew, Now I'm fine.")
David Letterman, Howard Stern, Sarah Silverman, and Sportscenter figured her out long ago.

sharde:  1066 days ago

Oprah is a gift from God... You should receive it.. And if you don't know why, its because you have not watched, listened, or done your research. That is all...

bonnie:  1065 days ago

well, if the end of the world comes tomorrow, we'll miss the whole thing... But I'm betting I'll be watching OPRAH... thanks for the professional and responsible show!!!

Faye:  1065 days ago

Oprah was and still is a Woman who possesses the wit, smarts, intelligence and humblness to build an empire, make millions and truly help others along the way. She made a very Graceul Exit and I'm sure she will continue to be a success as well as a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie:  1065 days ago

I would have to wonder if all the negative comments are coming from racist white people. Oprah is a very intelligent, kind and giving person, and by the way have more money than the poor white racist who refuse to recognize this amazing woman for all of her hard work....Get a life or a job!!!

absolutejoan:  1064 days ago

Whoa, racism already. This is Oprah's party. She is too much for me to take but I understand she has given much to charitiy and to her guest's chatities and has done much good. But still she is maudlin and I an't a racist for sayin'it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments