Kirstie Alley's 'Dancing With the Stars' Weight Loss

Kirstie Alley has never looked better.

The 60-year-old has put her "Fat Actress" days behind her thanks to her intense training on "Dancing With the Stars."

Alley and professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy have made it all the way to the "Dancing" finale, which airs tonight on ABC.

Check out all of their photos from the entire season, and see her newly svelte self:

0517_kirstie_launch

Alley has gotten noticeably toner over the course of her run on the show. She bared her stomach in a midriff in the middle of the season, and shimmied in a purple fringed dress last week.

"The thing that I like the most is I just feel really, really strong and really limber, and that feels pretty natural to me," Alley told "Access Hollywood" recently. "I love that feeling. I don't feel weak at all, and I was feeling a little bit weak."

Alley's weakness may have stemmed from the 1,400 calorie a day diet she was on, but upped to 2,000 after Chmerkovskiy expressed concerns. “He’s probably right," the actress told Us Weekly two weeks ago. "Usually what I do to lose weight, I eat 1,400 calories, but I guess if I’m working out five or seven hours then you have to change it around a little bit."

She'll be vying for the mirror ball trophy against Disney star Chelsea Kane and NFL star Hines Ward.

MooCow:  1307 days ago

How exactly do i convey this objective observation delicately: Unhhhhh, she's still fat.

Tazbabe62:  1307 days ago

she is wonderful and I have loved her all this time! she may be "still fat" to you but she is an incredible person and THAT is what you should be looking at! shame on you

KatieKat:  1306 days ago

Ok, I can't believe she's 60...and she might not be a waif but seriously she's still probably smaller than half of America.

goodjob:  1306 days ago

this woman is 60 years old!! looking great kirstie!!

KC:  1306 days ago

I am so glad for her! She has struggled so much and now it looks like she found a great & healthy solution!

SusanD:  1306 days ago

She LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blondie:  1306 days ago

She looks great! Beauty comes in all sizes and what's important is she seems happy and she's active! She's not starving herself to be rail thin and popular in Hollywood. She's having fun and we're having fun with her! Good luck to her!!! :D

leanne:  1306 days ago

I don't believe she is 60. I seriously think that was a typo. There is no way she is 60.

jason:  1306 days ago

Umm....Isn't this suppose to be a before and after.
Where's the after, I don't see any difference. lol

jonrpatrick:  1306 days ago

Personally, I've decided to go with the 90-day Body by Vi Challenge.
Great shakes, supplements, and you can get your next month's FREE! Just ask me how.
What sold me was the amazing testimonials I saw on this - it really, really works. Thousands of success stories, over 2 million pounds lost - and you automatically get your own website to track your progress and socialize with others to share stories.
I've struggled for years, eating better, walking more - but I'm fighting against the 8-12 hours a day I sit for my job.

Mare:  1306 days ago

Good for her..and she is well-nourished, not fat, as are alot of people in this country..God made Chihuahuas and God made St. Bernards,we can't ALL be Chihuahuas..and who the hell would want to be?????

MikeD:  1306 days ago

Kirstie is a really pretty lady.. even plump, she's got that Body WOW... Now, with the slimming, she'll be just awesome... Plus her great personality.. Like she had with Bea.... I'd say.. 1. She's gonna' be dancing the rest of her life (exercising wise).. and looking better every day... a COMEBACK ACTRESS for sure!
LOOK FOR IT :) cheers

MikeD:  1306 days ago

and TO: TOO FAB PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO MODERATE THIS.. OR CHANGE THE PROGRAM TO PREVENT SLAMMERS selling their CRAPPY WARES ! PLEASE ! PLEASE !
PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! pLEASE AND PLEASE

It's NO FUN RUNNING THROUGHT ALL THAT BS !
SERIOUSLY !

Grammar Police:  1306 days ago

"Alley has gotten noticeably toner"?! I'm pretty sure you mean "more toned". Toner is something you put in a photocopier.

Ashley:  1306 days ago

She is 60. Do your research before you criticize someone's article.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments