Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Are Engaged!

There's about to be another Kris in the Kardashian family -- because Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are engaged, TooFab has confirmed.

0525_kim_launch
Kris popped the question on May 18 at Kim's Beverly Hills home, where he was waiting in the bedroom with "Will You Marry Me?" written in rose petals. She said "Yes."

The 26-year-old forward for the New Jersey Nets proposed with a 20.5-carat custom-designed Lorraine Schwartz ring, telling PEOPLE "I just knew I wanted it to be big." FYI -- sister Khloe's ring from Lamar Odom is reportedly 9-carats.

Of the engagement, 30-year-old Kim says "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

The two started dating only six months ago after meeting in November. Kim dated Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry, at the same time -- but broke it off with Gabriel to continue seeing Kris.

This will be Kim's second marriage. She was previously married to music producer Damon Thomas from 2000-2004.

louis:  1283 days ago

Kris Humphries is half black. His father is african-american and owns a chain of 5 guys burgers and fries in Minnesota. Kris use to play for the Dallas Mavericks. Kim Kardashian is in heaven marrying an athlete.

marcia:  1283 days ago

she better grab this one there aren't many left she hasn't slept with just think at 30 she has run thru la and ny...wow

Sarah:  1283 days ago

marcia you're retarded

Kim:  1283 days ago

Congratulations to Kim & Kris. It doesn't matter how long you've known someone. Love is Love, on that note I wish them many Blessings & much happiness! :-)

I Like Diamonds Too!:  1283 days ago

Michelle :  1283 days ago

6. I really really love diamonds, have them, and wish every woman can have them, but seriously, does anyone need a 20ct diamond ring? So what that Kloe's ring is "only 9 cts", why the jab at her? That's not doing it big, that's doing it really stupid and unnecessary... I'm sure there are some homeless folks in the midwest right now that have lost their homes due to the tornados and a lot of unemployed people across the country that could care less of who this "perceived* fame-W**** is sleeping with this week...but hey, some people really need that validation I guess.

********************************************
I think Kim has been wanting to get married a long time. When Khloe got married I think she felt a pang of jealousy because she's "supposedly" the star of the family. She is the type of girl that needs a bigger ring than her sister --Trust me. In her mind it makes her better than her sister. I think the marriage may not last since they don't know each other well enough to committ for life. You want to wait to see someone at their best and worst in order to really know them. At this point it's the honeymoon phase where both parties are on their best behavior. I think her fiance looks like frankenstein personally but if she's into it who am I to criticize? I hope it lasts but she never seems to be able to stay in one relationship for more than a couple of years. SO well see if this will last forever.

Nancy:  1283 days ago

Congratulations to them both! It seems knowing someone for 5mins and getting married is a common theme in their family. Ah well, its worked for them so far...

NATE DOGGG:  1283 days ago

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY YOU CAN MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE!

Dawn on you:  1283 days ago

Well she got her another one, money can attract men, but can it keep them???? hummmm? Kim you better be on your game this time...

Jen:  1283 days ago

What a joke! As if this is going to last. They've been dating a few months. Kim has dated & slept with have off of the NBA. Good luck with THAT!

shuttheeffupn.o.lady:  1283 days ago

3. marcia you're retarded

Posted at 6:57 AM on May 25, 2011 by Sarah

She's not retarded the girl has a sex tape for crying out loud. She's been around the block more times than the Good Humor man! She's banged tons of various men and has done playboy too! Not exactly the dainty flower you want to bring home to mom. Im not surprised at 26 this little zygote dosnt know any better!

JAYRAY:  1283 days ago

KIM IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND THE CLASSIEST BY FAR OF ALL THE GIRLS IN THAT FAMILY. SHE WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! I WISH THEM LOVE, LUCK AND HAPPINESS.

Rosie:  1283 days ago

I wish them the best i love kimmy she is so pretty i think the guys is not the best looking one but they will have beautiful baby's with the the best and poeple stop f**k*n haiting pathetic worms.. lol i love to live in her shoes on day atleast she's a millionare for a reason idiots shes doing something right.. and no not sleeping her way to teh top so save the dumb comments.. serious you guys are lame..

gera hanover:  1283 days ago

If you are comparing sisters, Khloe met and married Lamar Odom within a month, almost 2 years ago. They are still going strong.

jj:  1283 days ago

go kim! get ur man!!!!! screw all these hater b*tches

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments