Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Are Engaged!

There's about to be another Kris in the Kardashian family -- because Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are engaged, TooFab has confirmed.

0525_kim_launch
Kris popped the question on May 18 at Kim's Beverly Hills home, where he was waiting in the bedroom with "Will You Marry Me?" written in rose petals. She said "Yes."

The 26-year-old forward for the New Jersey Nets proposed with a 20.5-carat custom-designed Lorraine Schwartz ring, telling PEOPLE "I just knew I wanted it to be big." FYI -- sister Khloe's ring from Lamar Odom is reportedly 9-carats.

Of the engagement, 30-year-old Kim says "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

The two started dating only six months ago after meeting in November. Kim dated Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry, at the same time -- but broke it off with Gabriel to continue seeing Kris.

This will be Kim's second marriage. She was previously married to music producer Damon Thomas from 2000-2004.

WHATEVER :  1249 days ago

really...these kardashian chicks must be great in bed. I can't even hate. smh

KYJurisDoctor:  1249 days ago

Poor guy. He's marrying a gal for all guys. She'll continue her whoring and the marriage won't last long at all.

George Rego:  1249 days ago

Who the **** cares? It's not going to last and some one was right when he said there's very few left she hasn't screwed.

Kris just be careful you don't fall in. She'll get your money.

Donald:  1249 days ago

Remind me again - how did those girls get famous?

ali:  1249 days ago

You go girl don't matter what anyone says its your life. It's all good an your doing what you want in life. I wish you and kris the best!

Kendrah(::  1249 days ago

Everyone Shouldd Let Them Live Their Lives.
The Woman Has Class, Just Because She Has Made Mistakes Dosnt Mean We Should Judge Her , Think Less Of Her, Or Tlk Down On Her.
At Least Shes Not Pregnant Or Running Around Gettin ****edd Up. Also, You Dont Know Her, You Know What You Have Seen On TV And Read About Her. So Dont Judge Her Unless You Really And Truly Know The Woman!

Rachel:  1249 days ago

by now Kim will marry anyone who will ask. her time is running out and of course because shes jealous of her sis khloe. know she knows that beauty isnt everything the only want to sleep with her and then dump... i give them less then 2 yrs and then they will devorce kim want the attention.

Marilyn:  1249 days ago

How did the Kardashian family get in the news? Are they actors, singers, etc. I know their father was part of OJSimspon's defense team. What has his daughters accomplished?

Debra:  1249 days ago

poor guy. could you not get a women you had to sink to a pone wh***.this women have been with so many men back to back. she selp with her bobyguard. even he did not come back.she ran reggie down and was sure he would married her but reggie mother was not going to have that. if she have a wedding i bet it will be only to out due lala, khole, and to throw drit in paris hilton face as to say mind is bigger than your,what a dumd b****.

Paulus:  1249 days ago

It boggles my mind that a good looking, clean cut jock, like him, would be interested in a broad like Kim! For me, the pic of her tells it all! As some posters mentioned, she leads an 'active' life, and, unless he is so innocent and unfamiliar with the world around him, I would venture to say he is in for a big surprise! In any event, I wish him the best.

quietness:  1249 days ago

This marriage is gunna b done before it happens. Kim is just trying to be like Khloe and jump on in on the first one that proposes since shes dying to get married. Im so tired of Kim tho. Khloe is sooo much better.

Vicki B:  1249 days ago

What a bunch of haters! Don't hate appreciate. All you naysayers. I wish them all the best. Congrats to them both.

sarita:  1249 days ago

How Stupid!
Has Kris not Watched Keepinq Up W The Kardashians?
Lols!
Kim is Crazy && Obsessive!
Nothinq Cute Bout Her
Fake Ass,Boobs,Eyelashes,Tan,Hair
Not Cute!
Poor Guy he'll fiqure it Out

leigh:  1249 days ago

First of all u know what they say about people and their op. its like their a..holes everyone has one. And if ur going to write ur op. please learn to spell. Kim, I wish ya'll the best of luck. Khloe, I wish ya'll luck also. Let's not forget Kourtney wish u luck also. Some people say they r tired of seeing and hearing about the Kardashian's then turn the t.v channel or the radio station that's what they make buttons for. Everyone who is talking smack about them all ya'll r doing is giving them ratings and more pub. And like everyone else that's my opinion.

HEATHER:  1249 days ago

Good luck to both of them. I believe that you can fall in love in a very short amount of time. To whomever commented on this: I don't know if Kim is the classiest of the sisters, though. I'm sure they get sick of being compared to one another. She's dated many men, so if she is in love, then I guess she would know that he's "the one." I don't agree with some of the things she does and says, but only a small portion of her life is portrayed for the public to see. Not my place to judge her based on a television show depicting a portion of her life.
Let's hope she doesn't make a reality show about it. I can't think of many couples outside of Trista and Ryan who lasted (for a nice length of time) after a reality show. The divorce rate has to be like 99%. Best wishes. Despite her reputation, she seems like a down to earth person and it seems that she's been waiting for Mr. Right for a while.
Stop the double standards, people. All them men who date numerous people are rarely called out on it! It just disgusts me. Probably 75% of single adult women have been intimate with more people than her for all we know.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments