Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Are Engaged!

There's about to be another Kris in the Kardashian family -- because Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are engaged, TooFab has confirmed.

0525_kim_launch
Kris popped the question on May 18 at Kim's Beverly Hills home, where he was waiting in the bedroom with "Will You Marry Me?" written in rose petals. She said "Yes."

The 26-year-old forward for the New Jersey Nets proposed with a 20.5-carat custom-designed Lorraine Schwartz ring, telling PEOPLE "I just knew I wanted it to be big." FYI -- sister Khloe's ring from Lamar Odom is reportedly 9-carats.

Of the engagement, 30-year-old Kim says "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

The two started dating only six months ago after meeting in November. Kim dated Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry, at the same time -- but broke it off with Gabriel to continue seeing Kris.

This will be Kim's second marriage. She was previously married to music producer Damon Thomas from 2000-2004.

LIS:  1059 days ago

I just love Kim. She is beautiful, soft spoken and the best by far. I wonder how Kourt is going to feel........Dissick better man up now.....

Shanice:  1059 days ago

I want to wish kim luck. There is mistakes to be made throughout life, if no one made mistakes there would be nothing to learn from. Who's to stay how many mistakes kim has made throughout her life. So people have seen a sextape and a reality series which it main purpose is to generate ratings and alter the perception of truth. Thats the problem with people these days you believe all of what your hear and run with it like you walked through someone's life with a video camera there to tape everything the rest of us missed. at the end of the day this woman is no different from the rest of us trying to find happiness who are we to judge. some of you women i pretty sure throughout life you have ran across a people who have spread rumors about you. so how the hell can you believe everything you hear. i think some of you were the women on the outside who's men wouldnt bring them home to mom. i found my happiness in my husband and children and i hope kim gets to experience the same. She deserves it!!!

Annoyed:  1059 days ago

"Well she got her another one, money can attract men, but can it keep them???? hummmm? Kim you better be on your game this time..."

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 25, 2011 by Dawn on you

------------------------------------------------

Um... I'm pretty sure as a professional athlete he doesn't exactly need her money.

Robert:  1059 days ago

First of all, this guy is already out 2 mil he will never see again. My bet is they last up to 2 years or 3 years if there is a kid.

Anne:  1059 days ago

These comments seem to have message that is not genuine. Why do people make such bad comments about Kim. Kim congratulations on your engagement and may you live to love each other for ever and ever. And by the way, do you think that some of these comments are from supporters of Kim's sisters? Stop siblings' rivalry and celebrate!!!!

alyssa watson:  1059 days ago

i thonk she may need a crane to lift that sucker up . it's hugE but indeed B E A U T I F U L!!

Anne:  1059 days ago

I love that Kim has found a soul-mate. Congratulations Kim!! may you live to love one another for the rest of your life. I do believe that you will make a beautiful bride!!!

Michelle:  1058 days ago

Kim is superficial, egotistical, money craving, spotlight grabbing, attention seeking, young woman who is a product of the environment that her mother and father created.

gera hanover:  1058 days ago

I don't think Humphries paid the full value for the ring. It is worth 2 million, but chances are, there was a price allowance made for the publicity it will generate for the company that made it and there will also be an increase business traffic as there are those who will want a similar ring. I'd be surprised if he paid
half a million.
Remember, Kim gets paid for the tweets she sends out on twitter - for every product endorsed.

Lexxie:  1057 days ago

He Spent Almost All His Salary Dumbass I Luv Kim But you Can See This Aint Gunna Work Out. :o

michelle:  1057 days ago

hmmmmmmn another kardashian girl bites the dust and after only 6 months too! best of luck Kris taking her on,diva with attitude all the way and loves herself wayyy too much!!!!! Courtney is moody with attitude and loves to get her own way!
Khloe is my fave she is down to earth,straight up and so much fun, love her!!!!

Sean:  1057 days ago

money buys you love is the moral of this story!!!!!!! good luck Kris.

Rhonda:  1056 days ago

I hope Lurch and Mortica will be very happy together!

HollyPolly:  1056 days ago

**** Haters Congrates Kim Prove All These Hating Bitches Wrong.
There Just Mad Kuz They Aint Got Game Or Fame.

HollyPolly:  1056 days ago

**** Haters Congrates Kim Prove All These Hating Bitches Wrong.
There Just Made Kuz They Aint Got Game Or Fame.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments