Video: Watch Oprah Winfrey's Final Goodbye

After 25 years on television, Oprah Winfrey has signed off for the last time -- ending her emotional farewell episode just moments ago.

While members of the audience were probably losing it, Oprah kept her composure as she delivered her final thank you to all her fans. Watch it here:

0525_oprah_video
"I've been asked many times during this farewell season, is ending the show bittersweet? Well I say all sweet, no bitter," she said. "And here's why: Many of us have been together for 25 years. We have hooted and hollered together, had our AHA! moments. We ugly cried together and we did our gratitude journals...i thank you all for your support and your trust in me. I thank you for sharing this yellow brick road of blessings."

Her final words: I wont say goodbye, I'll just say until we meet again. To God be the glory.

Her last speech was met with a standing ovation as Winfrey walked through the audience, kissed Stedman Graham and waved goodbye one last time.

Winfrey did tear up once during her last hour on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," thanking her fans by saying "From you, whose names I will never know, I learned what love is. You, and this show, have been the great love of my life."

Diva:  1191 days ago

The only word comes to mind is "phony".

Stephanie:  1191 days ago

Diva, that was a pathetic comment and if that's the only word that comes to mind...you have a pathetic, closed mind. What have YOU done for the world lately?

Best wishes, Oprah. You deserve a rest. Wow us some more in the future...we're watching and waiting!

cocogirl:  1191 days ago

I have to agree with Diva. A few things come to mind.........phony and the Peter Principle. There was a time, waaaay back, when I liked Oprah and then she got sooo full of herself and I would listen to her telling everyone how she is "just like us".......wrong! She isn't just like us. She has a whole lot of zeroes after her income than "us" so don't try to make believe you are "us". Hence........phony. I think she made the correct decision to depart now. Her time has come and she should silently do some good for the world with her money as Bill Gates does.

Vee:  1191 days ago

Diva - God Bless you. Its closed minded, trifling, live without a clue folks like you that keep folks like Oprah talking, and people like me who wonder why or how people like you have become so negative. Life is short Diva. Get over it and be happy

karen:  1190 days ago

She is not the Christian you all thing she is. Bigger than life....not even, just rich on a monotary level. Read what she has said about religion. I pray for her soul as true Christian should but I will not place her on a pedistal and worship her like some many followers. Being a good person will not get you into heaven. Only those who have accepted Christ and prayed the Sinners Prayer will get there. Read your Bible.

Sugar:  1190 days ago

Well I missed the last 7 minutes of Oprah, why, due to the Memphis NBC station that shows the Oprah Winfrey show, covering a tornado watch, that is miles upon miles away from Memphis. I live in Oxford, Mississippi, so the tornadoes are even further away. They were going on and on about these tornadoes, that haven't even developed yet, discussing the hail that was coming down in certain areas, no tornadoes have touched down yet. I am soooo pist off by the fact that they made me miss the last moments of Oprah, after 25 years. The station is full of morons! I can't even find the location to the station to complain to the station manager. But I want to say Oprah, your show will be missed, you impacted my life, you are one of my idols.

shakira ssentamu:  1185 days ago

Oprah,dear, we shall miss you and your show,its was really inspiring for us who are in africa.though, we still see the back dated shows here in uganda.use the best of your time to visit other countries like the east afican countries.we love you oprah.