Photos: Kim Kardashian Steps Out with $2Mil Ring

We've got your first sighting of Kim Kardashian and her $2 million engagement ring out in public -- seen yesterday at LAX.

media_removed_toofab 102011
Kim, her giant rock and new fiance Kris Humphries were photographed together just hours after they broke their engagement news.

Kardashian looked eager to show off the 20.5 carat ring from Lorraine Schwartz, holding it up for the photogs to see. As for her other jewelry, Kim was also wearing an $85 necklace from her good friend Jonathan Cheban's JetSet collection.

The two reportedly were heading to Monaco to celebrate and spend time with Kris' family on a planned vacation.

As we previously reported, Kris popped the question last week with one question written out in rose petals: "Will You Marry Me?"

The two have been dating since November 2010.

Susan:  1195 days ago

I think in this day and age when people are out of work or have been struck with such tragic events in their lives, this extreme excess is sickening.. For 2 million Chris and Kim could have made a donation to the people of Joplin or Japan.. And yes.. if you are going to say did I..my answer is I did!

MJ:  1195 days ago

I by no means am wealthy. So I say this coming from a place of middle america. It's their money, they have the right to spend it how they see fit. Do you have inside information as to whether or not they have donated to either Joplin or Japan? It appears to me that Susan is just jealous.

Jabbocat:  1195 days ago

I am very happy for the newly-engaged. The public comment over the size of the ring and its comparative value is human. Giving freely to the less fortunate is not, but should be. I wish them well and will look forward to seeing them do good things with their good fortune.

Susan:  1195 days ago

No not jealous.. I consider myself upper middle class, Im divorced, have children and work full time. . I have a very impressionable 13 year old daughter who also happens to be very star struck and we were discussing this 2 million dollar ring.... I try to teach her the importance of giving back .. because my daughter is all about being pretty and popular (typical 13 year old girl) and I want her to understand the value of giving back particularly in a society that is impressed with wealth..

pluv:  1195 days ago

it's ugly, just a square rock.

Sabz:  1195 days ago

Hi sweetz - probably no one cares that Kim is engaged.

Jessica:  1195 days ago

What a shameful waste of money.

Angie:  1195 days ago

I'm very happy for her, love her and her shows. She is a magnificent business woman and a GREAT role model for kids,teens and adults...I wish her all the happiness in the world. And if her fiance' can afford it, well then go for it!! I just personally think she can be a little LESS self absorbed...but I think she is GREAT, just like any human, she has been thru alot of trials and tribulations and she pulled thru all of them. Good Luck Kim.... <3

Angie:  1195 days ago

Oh and for all u ppl who do not know a lot of her money goes to charities, not only herself. Put ya'lls self in her shoes if u had that kind of $$ U wouldn't put all of it with charities....give her a break!!

cio:  1195 days ago

Angie...role model for kids and teens? Seriously? How does having a sex tape and nude pictures out make you a role model for kids and teens? That's trashy. I wouldn't necessarily consider her a great business woman either rather than her mom a great PIMP!!

midgetgorillaskank:  1195 days ago

imagine all that money & it still looks like a cheap ring from a crackerjack box on a cheap ho' who can't even move her face ..
ugh !
she is soooooooooooo jealous of her sisters & every other female on the planet ...
desperate much lard ass runt?

ChiChi:  1195 days ago

The ring is ostentatious, gaudy and tacky, much like Ms. Kardashian herself. Considering the tragedy that happened in the midwest with the tornados, prancing around an airport showing off a 2 million dollar ring is distasteful. And anyone who says Kim is a good role model needs to have their head examined.

Sue:  1195 days ago

GREAT role model for kids,teens umm no she is not, she has a sex tape out there, do you want your kids think its ok to sell sex.

Queen of Cheap.com:  1195 days ago

I am happy for the engagement and I wish them the best however I think it is in really bad taste to parade around with a 2 mil ring when there is people struggling to make a living. Now, Kris Humphries-whatever his name is, only makes 3 mil a year... Don't you think that giving a 2 mil ring is kind of living beyond this dude's means? This is the perfect example of new rich people. They should take a lesson from Prince William and Kate and ask people to give donations in their name rather than gifts for their engagement.

Elena :  1195 days ago

Who are any of you to judge. let her live her life what effect does the amount of money she spends on a ring have anything to do with your life. And by Posting your negative opinions on the Internet isn't going to change anything you retards. Do something more productive with your life so you could be half as wealthy as she is. And who cares how she got the money, she's got it! Good for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments