Meet Alicia Keys' Adorable Son Egypt!

It only took eight months, but Alicia Keys finally showed off her baby boy Egypt yesterday in NYC.

media_removed_toofab 102011
Keys and husband Swizz Beatz stepped out with their adorable 8 month-old boy, smiling for photographers as they loaded him into the back of an SUV.

Little Egypt was born back in October. Isn't he cute?!

Check out the family photos above!

maria:  1166 days ago

Who caresssss...... she is a home wrecker ,she took a married man is not cool.

DivaMarcell:  1164 days ago

Beautiful baby. Whether he and his wife were having problems or not, he was still married. I luv Alicia but marriages born in deception don't usually last.

Scott Houston:  1163 days ago

I loved Alicia Keys and no one cared to tell her about me
I wish I had her cause Alicia Keys should have mairred me
but THAT BITCH Swizz Beatz TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME IN
2010 I SHUOLD HAVE KILL MY SALF BUT NO!!!!!! I STAY ALIVE
SO I COULD SEE ALICIA KEYS AND BE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HALLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALICIA KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Scott Houston

Lovedalia-S.A.:  1162 days ago

Cute couple,cute baby, cute family,i luv it.

Zaon:  1161 days ago

Egypt is adorable. People make judgements when they only hear one side of the story. No one can take a person from anyone, it is a choice on the person's part who is attached. In a situation like this its unrealistic to put blame on her. He was the married one, no one knows what he was telling her. The only thing that can be said is that though he lived separate from his estranged wife he should've waited until his divorce was final before taking their relationship to the next level. People need to stop judging situations they know nothing about.

whatsittioyou:  1161 days ago

He's beautiful! I can't believe people are still talking nonsense about something they don't know. Have they nothing better to do?

ddickerson:  1159 days ago

Omg Alicia keys baby is too cute ...y wuld u talk sh** abot her and you dnt even know her like seriosly get a life ..her family is cute and apparentky swizz beats WANTED HER to end HIS MARRIAGE!!!!what ever happens,happens it's life and if and if it doesn't last isnt it their buisness

P.S they dnt even know u ##@(mind yours)##%@c(: